Our valued sponsor

Non-app EMI with scans verification for UK LTD

moneyrequired

BANNED MEMBER
Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I was offline in last few months. I need your help.

I need 3-4 EMIs accounts.
Conditions:
- accept UK LTD with non UK, EU resident as directors
- dedicated IBAN and accept 3rd party SEPA
- all features available via website, no required smartphone apps to setup account, bank transfers, 2FA, login etc
- accept scans, selfies as verification method (not required smartphone for verification)

I need 3-4 ibans for 100% clear business, for real (no dark) person.

Revolut allow above conditions, but anything else?

Reactions: extremedox101
Transferwise
Bilderlings
Atom Bank
Monzo
Starling Bank
Chime
Simple

There are good posts on this forum with a list of EMIs, all of them allow opening without visiting in person

Sorry for the stupid question, but if no darks and other funny stuff are involved, what is the problem with app/video verification?

Sometimes you want hide your current real location (city, country, continent).
I tested few configurations with whonix, resident socks5, VM with Android but... solution is very unstable(lags) and apps know that I'm using Android on VM...

Sometimes you want hide your current real location (city, country, continent).
I tested few configurations with whonix, resident socks5, VM with Android but... solution is very unstable(lags) and apps know that I'm using Android on VM...
Thats interesting. Do you know if would be technically possible to submit a jpg selfie/document photo via such an android emulator so that it appears as if that picture was taken by the phone/app? That would be a way to pass these verification methods.

Pervesk meets all these criteria of the OP.
Thats not correct. They also require you to use an app + camera to make photos of your documents + a selfie.