Our valued sponsor

non CRS bank account

cp74

Apr 3, 2021
Earth
Visit site
Hi,

Is there any banks you can open the account remotely (not in person) in non CRS countries? There must not be problems with swift and sepa and if you shared with trust level, i'll be appreciated. By the way, just checking. I have no idea without offshore company formation, if such is possible?

Regards,

Serbia is an excellent option but not remotely. You have to go there for the account opening
Serbia has ceased to stand aside and since June 13, 2019 it is officially part of the Common Reporting Standard system. The agreement on accession to the multilateral convention on administrative assistance in tax matters was signed by the Secretary of State of the Ministry of Finance of Serbia Slavica Savicic in Paris. This means that banks will soon be able to start exchanging tax information, including in automatic mode.

Reactions: ikan
Well, open a back acc in UAE, and become resident in the process...boom it is non-CRS
99% They would still report you to you to citizenship country.
Banks do that. I know this from personal experience.
Also never rely on "non-CRS". One day it's non-CRS , next day it would be CRS and report you everything back years.

99% They would still report you to you to citizenship country.
Banks do that. I know this from personal experience.
Also never rely on "non-CRS". One day it's non-CRS , next day it would be CRS and report you everything back years.
Banks report to your country of residence. If you become a resident of the UAE they don't report to anyone, since you're a resident of the UAE.

Reactions: Marc Rich
Banks report to your country of residence. If you become a resident of the UAE they don't report to anyone, since you're a resident of the UAE.
In that case don’t forget Germany will always every few years buy the leaked datasets of all account/asset holders as they did already last year in the UAE. You can google it. They will then pass around all the information within the EU and to any friendly country who wants it.

Hiding assets within the banking system in my view in 2021 is far too risky a game. You should look at alternative assets like gold/silver and collectibles(comic books, watches, art, etc) while not liquid if your wanting no CRS lets be real your looking to hide assets. Outside the banking system is the best route moving forward. UAE will work until it doesn't.

Reactions: Hyo

Latest Threads