Non Domestic Resident

THR2017

EU Passport holder in Country1 marked as a Non Domestic. for many years.

When prooving my status to the EU Country1 I provided many years of tax assesments from Country2, and obtained this status.

I am now in the process of moving to Country3.

Does Country1 where I am already Non-Domestic status need to be updated to my new residence in Country3?

Additionaly, If any CRS would ever be triggered from my new residence in Country3, it would be reported back to Country1... Would it be forwarded to Country2?

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Does Country1 where I am already Non-Domestic status need to be updated to my new residence in Country3?
What is non-domestic status mean? Do you mean non-domicile status? Country1 may require you to provide them with a forwarding address if you plan on moving but your obscuring important information. I have no idea why you have not used the names of the countries as Khan says. Do you think people will identify you by giving country names? :rolleyes:

Additionaly, If any CRS would ever be triggered from my new residence in Country3, it would be reported back to Country1... Would it be forwarded to Country2?
CRS data will go to the countries that the bank has on record as knowing you have connections with i.e tax residency or even a forward mailing address or foreign phone numbers etc.