Our valued sponsor

Non-KYC Bank / Credit Debit Card

You want to have a look inside the Mentor Group Gold and maybe even ask the same question there. There may be people that are able to help you somehow.

Reactions: VESTANON
Man, no KYC is not possible anymore, hahah.
Do you need anonymity because of illegal stuff or tax stuff? If you are doing something not lawfully best option are darks. You can find information in the mentor group. If you just want to stay anonymous because of tax, maybe some of the advertisers here may help you.
But for darks, prepare for losses and frozen accounts, keep this in mind when you decide for this way.

Reactions: cp74 and cryptorium
Hi,

Looking for a good debit card or bank that I can use without having to KYC. Any ideas?

I know things like BITSA or Monolith exist, but they have limits and / or have terrible user experience.
@OP get a High limit Card, with a Maximum Holding capacity..

Moreso do state the specific daily and Monthly Capacity you looking At.

Inrelation to banking state criteria, ie: Personal/business/online banking etccig-:,

No more than 5 - 10k at any one time.
@OP The intended opsec can be intiated with a high limit debit card, with a holding capacity Of 10k$ at any onetime, along with a maximum daily Atm cashout of 3,500k$..cig-:,

I would like to look at this, my problems is divorce and crypto... I lost mine in a boating accident
Divorce and crypto..pheeeew.
yoo any day, any time,i would choose the latter...cig-:,

Trust insurance alleviated the Boating accident...cof%¤#

Sometimes it's called as borrowed accounts but indeed they are dark. In most of the sellers' T&C, it's written as have it if you know how to use it. Having them is easy but for example, i have no idea how to use them. Apart from a possible loss or account freeze, i think they may legally harm you too. Mentor group know the best.

Sometimes it's called as borrowed accounts but indeed they are dark. In most of the sellers' T&C, it's written as have it if you know how to use it. Having them is easy but for example, i have no idea how to use them. Apart from a possible loss or account freeze, i think they may legally harm you too. Mentor group know the best.
Many use cases, depends on jurisdiction and intended use.

Just a basic use guide, as in divulging more would be inappropriate on the open forum.

Brief Purpose of a dark acct...

receiving funds from clients anonymously regardless of location..lets say in terms of good and services, clients within the EU can make payments easily by paying into a dark acct that has dedicated SEPA/IBAN/SWIFT facilities attached to it..regardless of your location Globally and provide access to your funds.

Dark accounts serve as a bridge or in best term a transit acct, where funds are received into anonymously and further dispersed/channeled into other several accts, payment systems and to E-wallets..for this scenario your dark acct must have an online access/portal for ease of fund management.

A Dark acct attached with a debit is the diamond of them all, as anonymous payments channeled into your dark acct, can be withdrawn easily through an ATM globally with the use of the debit card attached to it....

Many scenarios and opsec are abound with access to a dark acct..

All Aboard..cig-:,

Reactions: cp74 and jjrapy
You cannot get anything without KY.
Even dark would be taken down in time I think.
the answer is more so having someone else hold the account for you. If someone decides to give you their account log ins and card of their own will, nothing wrong with that. Long as they are willing to deal with the implications/tax scenario that will arise form it is all. Sounds crazy but there are some people who literally will not care nor bother to even check in once they hand over the details.

You could try something like Ezzo Card. NO CRS, KYC or bulls**t like that.

After all KYC, AML, CRS and that bulls**t was made to control people. Not to prevent anything.

Turkish exchanges were asking about KYC/AML and everything, however few days ago their owners vanished overnight with 2000 million dollars and closed the exchange. KYC/AML are just an excuse for social and economic control.

Piracy comes with a price, as he says! Trying to avoid KYC towards less regulated services come proportionally associated with higher risks of losses like the Turkish exchange that just vanished some weeks ago! In the event you are on the right side of the law, consider this quite well. It might not be worth the risk. While if you directly are a hacker, then go for it.
trying to avoid KYC also comes at a higher price.
People looking for these solutions to avoid taxes etc are sometimes just better off paying taxes rather than risking a sticky situation just to save a few % in taxes or such. of course if looking to avoid it for other reasons, well thats the cost of doing business.

Latest Threads