Our valued sponsor

Non-U.S. Resident LLC - Payment Processors - DropShipping - Tips

Bracko

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I just got fired from Stripe, they say my business is too risky, I sell dropshipping clothes in Europe with an American LLC. So I have 5 days to find another payment processor, do you have any advice for me?
He must be able to be in place quickly, accept dropshipping and non-U.S. residents

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Sorry what exactly made your business risky in first place? Is it having a US LLC for business as a US non-resident, drop shipping activity, your nationality etc?

Ok I see so use of a US LLC and bank account by French nationals to sell into local French market makes no sense to stripe. Well you have to agree with them at some level conf/(%.

Hello,

I just got fired from Stripe, they say my business is too risky, I sell dropshipping clothes in Europe with an American LLC. So I have 5 days to find another payment processor, do you have any advice for me?
He must be able to be in place quickly, accept dropshipping and non-U.S. residents

Thanks for your help.
Are the clothes shipped from within the EU? Are you vat registered where they ship from and in France?

Does the new merchant account have to be for the US LLC or will you consider to set up a new European company?

I think the problem is the US LLC. If you’re only doing business in EU, US payment providers may not accept you, since it makes no sense, even to me .

You’ll be better off with a EU company. Then they’ll accept you.

Based on your CB rate most processors will close the account after a couple are made also it depends on how much you make per week and the CB amounts [not rate only]
Ex: If you make 3k per week and get 3CB's of 100$ expect either the processor asking for docs or just close the acc right away.

you can try authorize, even tho they request lots of docs but they also accept non-residents.
Cheers

Our monthly volume is about $15 000. CB rate : 0.25+2.8%

Reactions: Btraveler
1575744240879.png

you can try authorize, even tho they request lots of docs but they also accept non-residents.

hi elisyumchild,

Are you sure ?

Based on your CB rate most processors will close the account after a couple are made also it depends on how much you make per week and the CB amounts [not rate only]
Ex: If you make 3k per week and get 3CB's of 100$ expect either the processor asking for docs or just close the acc right away.

Cheers

Hello there @elisyumchild and @Bracko Autorize.Net and 2Checkout, are suitable for an US LLC that invoices majority clients from Europe? (for tax purposes, obviously)?

Are these payment processors reporting to your EU contry as you're the Beneficial Owner of the account?

Hello there @elisyumchild and @Bracko Autorize.Net and 2Checkout, are suitable for an US LLC that invoices majority clients from Europe? (for tax purposes, obviously)?

Are these payment processors reporting to your EU contry as you're the Beneficial Owner of the account?

Authorize is a gateway, they work with many processors if you line of business fall within their limits, get in touch with their support and tell them you are not a US citizen so you don't have a SSN, if they fit with your business they will get you in touch with a processor, you will need a US Bank account but that's the easy part.

Reactions: Btraveler
Authorize is a gateway, they work with many processors if you line of business fall within their limits, get in touch with their support and tell them you are not a US citizen so you don't have a SSN, if they fit with your business they will get you in touch with a processor, you will need a US Bank account but that's the easy part.
Regarding authorize.net for non-us residents, this might help.
ANET

Latest Threads