Our valued sponsor

Novel bank

Novel bank is a scam they got away with my 24k USD. At first my account balance was 60usd but one day i funded my account with 24k usd now total balance was 24060usd but after 2 days they closed my account for no reason and sent me an email that i will be getting my money after 6 months. It was frustating that time but it was more shocking when i recieved a check after 6 months just for 60usd only then i contacted them 100's of times but they dont have any information on my funds they simply dont reply to my emails. They are 100% scammers.

He posted on Trustpilot below.

Not buying what he says about closed for no reason ns2. He knows the reason.

Generally means "Criminal" in nature.

Reply from Novel
2 days ago
Our team is actively looking into your case. Due to the nature of the closure we cannot provide details here.

Note Coinbase alone in the past 12 months did 5,000 criminal requests....

Can't but help 2023 is gonna be a blitz

They are not a SCAM but the opposite. This is a typical IDIOT who try to spread false lies about a honest bank!
Hey friend watch your words i guess you are from the same scam bank that is why you are talking like this. Its not $24 its the matter of $24000 so it better to first investigate the matter rather taking the side of the the scammers.

My friend from India please tell us what activity you were partaking into get your account closed ns2.
Buddy this bank has got only email support they dont have any phone line to reach out i have sent hundereds of emails to them but they dont even bother to reply now.

He posted on Trustpilot below.

Not buying what he says about closed for no reason ns2. He knows the reason.
My friend all i know about account closure is that they sent out any automated email was like we will no longer be able to provide you the services. That time they told i will be recieving a check for the remaining amount on my aacount but all i got was a check for $60 and the remaining $24000 was missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: uplana
Hey friend watch your words i guess you are from the same scam bank that is why you are talking like this. Its not $24 its the matter of $24000 so it better to first investigate the matter rather taking the side of the the scammers.

Buddy this bank has got only email support they dont have any phone line to reach out i have sent hundereds of emails to them but they dont even bother to reply now.

My friend all i know about account closure is that they sent out any automated email was like we will no longer be able to provide you the services. That time they told i will be recieving a check for the remaining amount on my aacount but all i got was a check for $60 and the remaining $24000 was missing.
why a check, most banks will transfer to another bank account in your or your company's name?

Novel bank is a scam they got away with my 24k USD. At first my account balance was 60usd but one day i funded my account with 24k usd now total balance was 24060usd but after 2 days they closed my account for no reason and sent me an email that i will be getting my money after 6 months. It was frustating that time but it was more shocking when i recieved a check after 6 months just for 60usd only then i contacted them 100's of times but they dont have any information on my funds they simply dont reply to my emails. They are 100% scammers.
It's now 31 days since they closed my account for no reason, 18 days since last response from them. I send them emails every single day and don't answer. I've come to the conclusion it's scam and they will steal my money, it's about 9k. I am getting a lawyer and report to all consumer websites.

Anyone has any recomendations on what other steps can be taken?

Hi,

We are a small call center in Florida and do we clients in NYS. Our clients are car dealerships and we got scammed by Try Novel. Please be aware, they are scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
It's now 31 days since they closed my account for no reason, 18 days since last response from them. I send them emails every single day and don't answer. I've come to the conclusion it's scam and they will steal my money, it's about 9k. I am getting a lawyer and report to all consumer websites.

Anyone has any recomendations on what other steps can be taken?

Hi,

We are a small call center in Florida and do we clients in NYS. Our clients are car dealerships and we got scammed by Try Novel. Please be aware, they are scam.
Damn...you got them by the balls! You need a very aggressive attorney who isn't afraid of anything. Look into Qui Tam lawsuits. You may strike rich here. Discovery and depositions in the US are going to be fun. Always choose jury trial! Never bench sh1t the bank will lean towards! They won't go to trial because if they lose they'll lose it all including but not limited to federal contracts. Good luck!

Dear Indy friend, how ended the story Dear ? I understand you have a lot of troubles with the bank bro, maybe you want to report back after opening a thread about this bank and blame them to be a scam bro!!

Not the OP but I also had a bad experience with Novel last year and wrote a trustpilot review. Novel then flagged it "because they don’t think it’s based on a genuine experience", so I had to email some proofs to trustpilot.
In short, they lured me into purchasing their premium plan for $2k to avoid account closure (I had a crypto business which they were totally okay with at the time of account opening), failed to activate the plan because of some technical issue, closed my account a few days later, and never returned the $2k.

Reactions: jafo
Not the OP but I also had a bad experience with Novel last year and wrote a trustpilot review. Novel then flagged it "because they don’t think it’s based on a genuine experience", so I had to email some proofs to trustpilot.
In short, they lured me into purchasing their premium plan for $2k to avoid account closure (I had a crypto business which they were totally okay with at the time of account opening), failed to activate the plan because of some technical issue, closed my account a few days later, and never returned the $2k.
Any bank account or EMI or any type of FI where I have to pay an upfront fee is automatically a scam to me. This is a no-no for me.

Reactions: Marshal
Gentlemen,

I don't care what activity ANYONE is in as long as it isn't activities within the purview mala in se. And even then, it's up to law enforcement to take the issue to a court to decide if the accusations have merit.

Now, any bank, FI, or person that keeps what doesn't belong to them, should be spared NO mercy because they are thieves. I don't care if the Pope, Biden, Ursula, and the King blessed them and gave them a medal of honor. This self-defeating toxic belief that a bank, FI, EMI, person, or whatever is entitled to keep someone else's money without due process is a mental illness (akin to people in the past or maybe even now believe they are entitled to own slaves), notwithstanding their tiny disclaimer with ink they label TOS. An illegal agreement under the common law of contract, is one that the court will not enforce because the purpose of the agreement is to achieve an illegal end. In this case, the illegal end = use any unilateral ruse to steal money. Imagine being so delusional to believe that some girl or guy sitting in compliance can decide, without due process of law, to keep my money! Yeah... the repercussions of this can't be published but they and those who cover them will NOT enjoy the misappropriation of my labor regardless of what they want to label it as.

To earn money, we exchange our time for money. We give up a piece of our life in exchange for that money. Now, imagine someone trying to STEAL, cut short, a piece of your life...Unfiltered self-defense is the ONLY answer!

1698499143262.png

Latest Threads