Our valued sponsor

Obtain Covid-19 green certification without vaccine

:DThere's quite a few doctors who do not agree with this dystopian push to inject everyone with these gene therapies that basically are already failing. If they were so good, there wouldn't be all these " breakthrough cases" and all the double vaxxed people wouldn't be getting sick and put into hospital and dying. Just look at Israel now, saying that two jabs means you're unvaxxed and you'll need a 3rd injection to keep your green card. NO THANKS.
Now, about those ethical doctors who need a little help to enter data in the database. Bring them on!
200% agree, but again, data is centralized and very few have access to the DB, jab is in specific location with hundred of people and the nurse/doctor is assigned depending on the queue (at least in Spain and Italy), I see no possibility to cheat the system, at least not in an economical way (I mean, you can hire Russian hackers but it will cost you a lot of bitcoins… :D).

@EuroKiss people are forging certificates here. The penalty is only six years prison so I guess it's a gamble some are willing to take.
Yep, as I said it depends on the country, I guess even in t he US should be simpler than in the EUSSR.

I find it really disappointing that with all the international people and "magicians" and advisors on these forums we are unable to solve a trivial issue - couple of entries in some centralized DB containing millions of jabbed slaves on supercharged social checks

With thousands of vac locations (so not only big places with 100 doctors, but also small places with 1 doc and 1 nurse), thousands of geographies and different gov systems, yet we beat around the bush , call russian hackers like if it was about hacking NASA or Pentagon. For one stupid jab politicians laugh about while going to pickup their checks at bigpharma
There is no well connected service provider which can set this up anywhere like @Granwasa asked? If so then I do not believe we collectively have what is needed to adapt to the new, much more complex regulatory and financial changes to come, and are bound to end up just another place to sell smoke and content which explains everything but provide solution to nothing

Reactions: JosephLL
I find it really disappointing that with all the international people and "magicians" and advisors on these forums we are unable to solve a trivial issue - couple of entries in some centralized DB containing millions of jabbed slaves on supercharged social checks

With thousands of vac locations (so not only big places with 100 doctors, but also small places with 1 doc and 1 nurse), thousands of geographies and different gov systems, yet we beat around the bush , call russian hackers like if it was about hacking NASA or Pentagon. For one stupid jab politicians laugh about while going to pickup their checks at bigpharma
There is no well connected service provider which can set this up anywhere like @Granwasa asked? If so then I do not believe we collectively have what is needed to adapt to the new, much more complex regulatory and financial changes to come, and are bound to end up just another place to sell smoke and content which explains everything but provide solution to nothing
I would prefer it if people resisted tyranny, rather than "going along to get along" albeit with a fake vaccine passport.

Even if you get one, what happens when it's time to get boosters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 to keep it valid? Is the service you originally used going to exist? Maybe. Or do you get a fake one now, and hope that in one year, the requirement has disappeared...

I would prefer it if people resisted tyranny, rather than "going along to get along" albeit with a fake vaccine passport.

Even if you get one, what happens when it's time to get boosters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 to keep it valid? Is the service you originally used going to exist? Maybe. Or do you get a fake one now, and hope that in one year, the requirement has disappeared...
Well we did try resisting on the streets, but still there are too few people actively involved in voicing their disapproval of these "house imprisonment" policies

There are people unable to do their job, unable to travel to USA or Canada to do business cuz the damn places do not accept unvaccinated under any circumstance (only exception are NATO employees or so...I wonder why maybe they are bots and not human...but you can read the directives yourself).
So WE NEED at least a temporary solution for this, through appearing jabbed in the database officially and silently and regain at least a temporary freedom.

Actually, there are a lot of telegrams groups selling this stuff, problem is not the permeability of the Marxist system - no genius involved, just low skills devs - but to not be scammed.
Exactly, I'd prefer a proper thing - with going to the country/clinic in person, even staying 3-4 weeks for the full vac cycle, meeting the nurse and getting official papaerwork, everything by the book (except maybe for the jab).

Tbh this s**t is just in the lgbtxxx west countries, here in Latam nobody cares about this ridiculousness. What bothers me is that I’ll have to spend some months in the shitty EUSSR - I don’t care restaurants and this sh*t, I don’t spend my money there and they all can gtfo, but I like to go to gym, that’s my only interest to buy a fake certificate.

@EuroKiss people are forging certificates here. The penalty is only six years prison so I guess it's a gamble some are willing to take.
some has to decide 6 years in prison without vaccine and in the hope everyone has forgot about it or 6 years in prison, forced to be vaccinated and after 6 years come out to Zombie land
rosita espinosa zombie GIF by The Walking Dead

Wonder what you guys are going to do with this vaccine passport if you infect others while you never got tested?
you're listening too much to the propaganda

inconvenient facts are that basically everyone was or will be infected by that virus, almost no one is affected by that more than by any other respiratory infection, those who fear it or have statistically speaking any reason to be worried can get vaccinated which will dramatically improve their odds, end of story

every one of us "killed" people already in the past by not getting tested for flu and other pathogens we carry

it's not the matter of an opinion but principle - not even a super lethal virus (which this one is not even close, no question about that) would justify any involuntary vaccination and other violent central management actions that will lead to multiples of deaths and ruined lives - only less visible and you know covid did that...

who knows maybe people will find out soon that the vaccine has no impact on spreading (in effect on the contrary clearly) and one day we will enjoy something like Nuremberg Trials with all these bastards... hmm, probably not

Anyone at least can point out WHERE to look for a complacent doctor releasing vax passports (valid in the system)? Anywhere in Europe or even Americas
I know there are some darkweb sources but need a reliable and recommended one

I heard in some EU countries are popular services of "covid test on distance" where a complacent pharmacy/lab releases you a certified and online verifiable PCR or rapid test via remote, without never having even to go there and can order even a recurrent service i.e. every 3 days pls release a testing certification like if a test was done.

But not looking for that...but a vax

Anyone at least can point out WHERE to look for a complacent doctor releasing vax passports (valid in the system)? Anywhere in Europe or even Americas
I know there are some darkweb sources but need a reliable and recommended one

I heard in some EU countries are popular services of "covid test on distance" where a complacent pharmacy/lab releases you a certified and online verifiable PCR or rapid test via remote, without never having even to go there and can order even a recurrent service i.e. every 3 days pls release a testing certification like if a test was done.

But not looking for that...but a vax
Have a look on polish telegram groups.

Latest Threads