Our valued sponsor

Obtain Covid-19 green certification without vaccine

Please don't post any telegram groups nor links to forums, we don't want this here and is against the forum rules.

Try non-EU eastern european countries. I was talking to a friend who lives there a few days back, and he said he got a fake cert for around €50. He did say though that as the risks for these doctors are growing, so will the price.

Reactions: uplana
Try non-EU eastern european countries. I was talking to a friend who lives there a few days back, and he said he got a fake cert for around €50. He did say though that as the risks for these doctors are growing, so will the price.
it's very risky... if you come to Europe with such a fake cert you will get cough I'm sure.

it's very risky... if you come to Europe with such a fake cert you will get cough I'm sure.
Just don't come to Europe with them. And, may be, avoid using it in the country you've obtained it in. Therefore, 2 different certificates would be a sound solution.

---

There're also people, I read, who'd you pay and they'd go get a jab for you, pretending to be you :)

Id would also be interested in contacting you

Just don't come to Europe with them. And, may be, avoid using it in the country you've obtained it in. Therefore, 2 different certificates would be a sound solution.

---

There're also people, I read, who'd you pay and they'd go get a jab for you, pretending to be you :)
Any ideas were to find people like this, or can someone contact me if they have some more infomation. Thank you

Any ideas were to find people like this, or can someone contact me if they have some more infomation. Thank you
This person can help COVID: New Zealand man probed for having 10 vaccine shots | DW | 11.12.2021

In general, I don't know. I think that in Telegram groups on any kind, there're always strong pro-vaxxers. Why not ask them to get additional jabs for you in exchange for money, if they're so certain in safety of the vaccines? And if you're both in the same country? Or even if in different ones? Maybe I'll also ask someone. Hmmm

Nobody will risk his career/job/health for 50 Eur.
You're the official representer of all people in the world who talks on their behalf? Talk for yourself.
The link above proves you wrong, and that only the case known to the public. How many unknown cases out there?

If there're idiots who risk their heath for the ability to enter shopping malls and cafes, which by the way their fundamental ritghts, there're also, among them, idiots who'd go futher and get additional jabs for money.

Tbh the real best option is Armenia because it’s accepted in the European Union etc. only downside is that you have to visit, but in combination with a opening a of a non-crs bank account it’s doable

You're the official representer of all people in the world who talks on their behalf? Talk for yourself.
The link above proves you wrong, and that only the case known to the public. How many unknown cases out there?

If there're idiots who risk their heath for the ability to enter shopping malls and cafes, which by the way their fundamental ritghts, there're also, among them, idiots who'd go futher and get additional jabs for money.
I’m talking of normal people and doctors, not desperate junkies.
There are good doctors who for the right amount of money will issue a 100% valid certificate without injecting anything

I’m talking of normal people and doctors, not desperate junkies.
There are good doctors who for the right amount of money will issue a 100% valid certificate without injecting anything
where do they live and what is the right amount of money ?

In western EU countries. The right amount in my view is 1-2k Eur. Cheap enough for buying a bit of freedom and high enough for the risk of the doctor.
And abstract enough. Who says so that it's cheap enough and high enough? For whom?

Are you a doctor? Or a buyer? Have you sold or bought anything? Are you talking about your real experience or something you heard about?

And you know one that can do it? what's the risk buying such a cert ?
Yes I know who can do it. No risk because the certificate is 100% authentic and registered.

And abstract enough. Who says so that it's cheap enough and high enough? For whom?

Are you a doctor? Or a buyer? Have you sold or bought anything? Are you talking about your real experience or something you heard about?
Real experience.