Our valued sponsor

Offshore and Paypal

membrain

Offshore Agent
Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm new here. I have been reading all the posts around about offshore company and paypal and it seems we have no solution.

I'm from Europe and I have a business billed entirely through Paypal (can't change this). I need a way to continue the business through an offshore company.

I'm hoping someone has a solution to this - I've also come across Payoneer and I'm not convinced that I can exclude me (as an individual) from the business and work entirely through an Offshore Company.

Thanks in advance.

To add to dwilson's post, you can find a list on PayPal's website (just google "paypal worldwide") of countries they support.

Some countries that may be interesting to the international entrepreneur seeking low or no tax and that PayPal support are Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, and Ireland.

If you are fine with withdrawing back to a Visa card (other card schemes not supported) instead of a bank account, PayPal also lists for example Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Gibraltar, Barbados, Belize, Seychelles, St. Lucia, Liechtenstein, Dominica, and Malta.

All good suggestions, but if you can use 2co.com then they support PayPal payments as well. I'm not fully aware of how this works but you may want to approach them for details, it could be a possible solution for the issue.

Can i register offshore Paypal account and sell in Ebay with Drop shipping company

craigs said:
Good advise in this thread..
Hello,

I am new here. I am from Europe and want to make offshore Paypal account and to sell in Ebay with drop shipping company.

I made an offshore Visa card from Belize Choice Bank. And i wonder, if i use VPN with Belize ip? Will Paypal detect and limit the account?

Thanks

Latest Threads