Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account how to get one and where in 2016?

cyborg

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Offshore Bank Account how to get one in 2016, it seems everything gets more complicated and difficult when it comes to offshore bank accounts.

I need a good offshore bank account with a trusted and reliable bank, it does not have a branche or department in any other country, only in the offshore jurisdiction it operate and they open account without personal visit, do you know about one? All banks worldwide seem to increase the requirements of information they collect so documents. It must be possible to open an account somewhere with ease and without lot's of questions and documents.

Please help if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yancy and JohnLocke
Where do you have bank accounts already? Just wondering before doing any suggestions.

Indeed depending on what it is you are looking for and what requirements you may have to the bank and the new regulation that will apply during 2016 and 2017 which will make it a lot harder to archive privacy.

Why do you want to bank in Latvia?

There are many reasons for why you want to bank in Latvia, they are very open for high risk called business like Adult business and stuff like that. They are stable and you can walk straight into the bank and get an account there if you have your documents with you.

I would not depend solely on a bank in Latvia, they can be strange as well as offshore banks can. The best suggestion I would have for anyone considering an offshore bank account is Mauritius, Belize, Cyprus and Andorra - these seems so far for me to be the best.

In matters of requirements and increase in documents has happened as I read:
copy of passport and utility bill not older than 3 months, clear
tax identification number <- not clear why that?
CV
Professional Analytic business documentation <- Why that, what are you need it for?
Professional Analytic background for director <- what's this about, I don't want to buy a rocket and fly to the moon, just a bank account :eek:

So what other requirements have you seen lately?

Offshore Bank Account how to get one in 2016, it seems everything gets more complicated and difficult when it comes to offshore bank accounts.

I need a good offshore bank account with a trusted and reliable bank, it does not have a branche or department in any other country, only in the offshore jurisdiction it operate and they open account without personal visit, do you know about one? All banks worldwide seem to increase the requirements of information they collect so documents. It must be possible to open an account somewhere with ease and without lot's of questions and documents.

Please help if you can.
One of the banks I trust most as we speak offshore banks is Bank of Cyprus and Bank of Mauritius they both take customers from foreign countries.

Latest Threads