Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account opening

Dygitz08

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I know this isn't my first time here.

Can you recommend me any good bank in either Panama, Cyprus, Cook Island, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, and any Caribbean countries that can be used as an offshore bank?

And I wanna know how much is the fees, minimal deposit, and can I open the account remotely?

I do have a plan to open an offshore account in the future though. I plan to use it for asset protection, investing (if it does have a connection to brokers or even have one), and parking my money.

I also need to learn more about offshore stuff especially from this forum, so I want to thank everyone before.

You have a look at this thread List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. where you can read a lot of stuff about online banking and what your options may be.

In order for anyone to answer you more details are required. For instant how much money do you want to deposit there and what is the business activity from where this money is coming?

You have a look at this thread List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. where you can read a lot of stuff about online banking and what your options may be.

In order for anyone to answer you more details are required. For instant how much money do you want to deposit there and what is the business activity from where this money is coming?
Thank you for the link, I'll take a look further. The money will come from my investment, family-owned business, and my salary. I'm going to deposit around $1500-$2000 for the initial deposit and maybe I'll add around $300-$1000 each month.
It depends a lot how much you want to deposit. The higher the amount, the better the banks. Low amounts in the Caribbean, Isle of Man low to medium. Quality and solid banks in Singapore starting from a few 100k.
Thank you, the deposit amount is as I say above, and what bank do you recommend there? or is it included in that link above?

Thank you for the link, I'll take a look further. The money will come from my investment, family-owned business, and my salary. I'm going to deposit around $1500-$2000 for the initial deposit and maybe I'll add around $300-$1000 each month.

Thank you, the deposit amount is as I say above, and what bank do you recommend there? or is it included in that link above?

With that amount as initial deposit you can forget Singapore, Hong Kong and probably Cook as well. You could try Isle of Man or Jersey. Or maybe Switzerland.
Anyway all the banks have websites so you can figure out what the minimum requirements are.

With that amount as initial deposit you can forget Singapore, Hong Kong and probably Cook as well. You could try Isle of Man or Jersey. Or maybe Switzerland.
Anyway all the banks have websites so you can figure out what the minimum requirements are.
Thank you, i just found some. But how do i transfer my money to there, can i use Transferwise for that?

All of the UK ones will not touch you unless opening balance is 100K £/€/$

Seychelles or Mauritius is your best bet

Unfortunately as already mentioned in this thread the amount is to small for any of the real offshore banks left. You may consider EMI's and maybe some of the smaller banks around, in the RESOURCE section of the mentor group there are banks that may match your requirements.

Latest Threads