Our valued sponsor

offshore bank account with a passport from middle east

OP did you get your bank account / EMI account with the provider mentioned here? if not you want to take a flight to Cyprus and speak with a law firm there, they may be able to help you.

Is interesting how Transferwise changed the EMI and offshore space, being the only option for many structures

Hope we can see more competition in the future, if Revolut finally opens for HK/SG it would also be a game changer

Hi,
For your information, I contacted several EMIs. Only somesones replied to my email. Here they are :
N26 : Does not accept lebanese passports
monese : must live in europ
mollie : must live in europ
ecomm : Does not accept lebanese passports
misterTango : accept lebanese passport but only for SEPA transfers, not debit cards.

The only one that seems it is OK for it is transferwise.
There is payoneer too, I did not get reponse but I could select Lebanon as nationality and country of residence. Howver, I am not sure if Payoneer is really EMI like transferwise or something else, is it?

The following ones did not answer :
PERVESK
Ajman city
advcash
paysera
dlocal
payoma
pockit

don't hesitate if you have suggestions
Regards
Don't wait for support to answer you, just try to open a personal account (even if you dont use it) and if it passes KYC then request a corporate account, you will get an answer within a few days max.
As stated before, if they deny you for a personal account there is no way you are getting a corporate account for a company in your name.

Please update us with your result, I'm curious.

OP ? Well I am Franco but I am going to answer :)
Did not find a way to send an email to paymix. I am planing to use transferwise or payoneer to have a bank account on which I'll link Stripe.
OP = Original Poster - it's the one that starts the thread that become the original poster which is refered to here :)