Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank accounts who can work with Paypal

I don't think a VPN is strictly necessary to get this work. For instant I used a computer in the local library to setup the account + paypal now I login from home since 3 months no problems :D

So what you say is that any bank in Cyprus i.e. Piraeus Bank Cyprus, Bank of Cyprus, Hellenic Bank in Cyprus and so forth they all can Work with PayPal if we have the right setup for our PayPal account and if we get the right documents for instant from @auric is that correct? I just Wonder if it is possible with any other offshore bank to withdraw money from PayPal?

If I get the Picture from PayPal then as long as PayPal don't support the country / jurisdiction that you apply for, for banking than you can withdraw your Money with your credit Card, that would mean we have to find jurisdictions that PayPal don't support directly for Money bank transfers or??

I read many posts here and i found 2 posible answers to this question. Bank of Cyprus and Piraeus bank.

The question is, there are other banks who can work with Paypal?

To be clear, it is about posibilty to make withdraws from Paypal into your offshore bank account, via credit/debit card.

And these cards are limited to Visa. Paypal not accept Master cards for withdraws.

I think this is a good topic, because there are many peoples who collect the money via Paypal..Almost all websites work with Paypal.
This thread may be of real interest for anybody here http://www.offshorecorptalk.com/thr...with-3-debit-cards-and-offshore-account.19209 read the last post from @auric thu&¤#thu&¤#

Reactions: suzy and negon
You can't get a bank to open an PayPal account and you can't get a PayPal account for an offshore company unless you live where the company is registered!!

I have a contact who lives in Europe and set up a PayPal account remotely for her offshore company (on the other side of the world from where she lives) and used it successfully for about eighteen months until the bank closed her bank account because the bank did not understand her business. The closure of her bank account had nothing to do with Paypal. She decided to move her business to a different jurisdiction set up. Have you called up PayPal to verify what you just stated in your last post Khan? Yes or No sir?

May I ask why you guys mix PayPal and the Bank.. both are total seperated and different entities that don't have anything in connection with each other!

Well, I would really like to know how you managed to setup a corporate paypal account for your offshore company? Either you fake all documents or you will need to have a person willing to open the paypal account and to be the owner, shareholder and director of the offshore company for you.

Or did I miss something here?

Reactions: icecold
I am located in Europe and i intend to open a offshore company in Belize. My revenues are in totally from Paypal.

In Europe, Paypal not accept linking bank account, like US or maybe other countries..

Until i can not found the answer to this question, i am stock now.. I must found a solution for withdraw from paypal.
Can I ask you if you got your PayPal account for your offshore company? If you did, how do you setup the account? I have read it is all possible if the company is registered in the same place as the beneficial owner as well as the bank account need to be in the same country! Is that how you managed it?

Reactions: icecold

Latest Threads