Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank accounts who can work with Paypal

Yes, i know that. But this it is cost you many money. And this is not all. Because you must start a offshore company in Cypru, to have a Nominee. And this is the real issue, because a company in Cypru must pay 10% fee each year from revenues. In Belize, this is zero.

Costs are very high. For a nominee..
You could do the same in Belize. If you registere the company non resident you won't have to pay any tax!

Like this one are many..Skrill, Monebookers, Alertpay, ...But if i change my payments on any other than paypal, i will lose 99% from my clients. Because paypal have almost 90% from internet transactions. Everybody have a paypal account..
Why don't you signup for an 2co.com account?

Belize or Seychelles corp with 2co.com account will sort out your issue. If you have problems with the fees 2co.com charge or you believe all the crap around on the Internet from people who obvious don't play by the rules then I understand you have a problem to solve this. Money plays a big role to sort out issues ;)

You could do the same in Belize. If you registere the company non resident you won't have to pay any tax!

Why don't you signup for an 2co.com account?
i was trying to make a 2co.com in the past, but they do not have the posibility to finalize transactions, they offer only logical support for a third patry. Now i see that they have all functions, included the cart for shopping. This is a great news for me, i will aplly to them. Thank you guys for this information!

In Belize there is no bank good enough for Paypal.. So, a nominee from there ..useless..

Belize or Seychelles corp with 2co.com account will sort out your issue. If you have problems with the fees 2co.com charge or you believe all the crap around on the Internet from people who obvious don't play by the rules then I understand you have a problem to solve this. Money plays a big role to sort out issues ;)
This is one of the best solutions to my problem! Thank you and thanks to admin!

Anyway, the question still remain.. What other banks work good for Paypal? Until now, there are 3.

What about a Mexican who lives on the street's and buy his passport copy and some utility bill he may be able to get faked! You can even get this notarized somewhere there :D

I think all banks will work with PayPal' date=' you need VPS to be local in eyes of PayPal and you need ID and utility bill from the VPS country.[/quote']
This is a crime, wherever you are. Using other people ID. A solution can be to find someone in that country who want to do that. Need a phone number too. And paypal can close the account anytime. And you will lose the money.

Crime or not' date=' it work. How will they find you and what they want to do if they do?[/quote']
Ohhh...paypal have many tools to find you. First it will pe the phone number that you gave it. Ok, make it is kake this, too. But they will freeze your account and your money will stay on their pocket .

If you use a stolen ID, i think the punish depend of country where you are. Ask a lawyer.

I see this that some people think they are stealth if they use VPN when they acces the bank account.. This is for amateurs. These days, who really want to track you, will track the MAC used by your device.

Any device. All devices have MAC and it is unique. From a PC to a smartphone, all have MAC. And these are what banks, interpol, paypal or financial institutions can use to find you. In less than 5 minutes.

There is a solution to this issue too, but i do not write this here. If admin let me to enter in the Mentor Group VIP, i will write there what can anyone can do to protect 100% identity on internet.

What about a Mexican who lives on the street's and buy his passport copy and some utility bill he may be able to get faked! You can even get this notarized somewhere there :D
And if paypal decide to froze your account for any reason, you must go and pray to that mexican to gave your money back..:jok::jok:

Ohhh...paypal have many tools to find you. First it will pe the phone number that you gave it. Ok, make it is kake this, too. But they will freeze your account and your money will stay on their pocket .

If you use a stolen ID, i think the punish depend of country where you are. Ask a lawyer.

I see this that some people think they are stealth if they use VPN when they acces the bank account.. This is for amateurs. These days, who really want to track you, will track the MAC used by your device.

Any device. All devices have MAC and it is unique. From a PC to a smartphone, all have MAC. And these are what banks, interpol, paypal or financial institutions can use to find you. In less than 5 minutes.

There is a solution to this issue too, but i do not write this here. If admin let me to enter in the Mentor Group VIP, i will write there what can anyone can do to protect 100% identity on internet.
hmm, seems you are not exactly know how to do this!

First of all you need a VPN to which you connect to a VPS that then is used to communicate with an Agent by Skype or E-Mail, the connection between the VPN and VPS is encrypted and can't be breaked by anyone, so it is not traceable. The VPS is using some proxy which actually works, so the outgoing IP will not be the real VPS but the one from the so called proxy! Now if someone try to trace this they will get nothing and you have several levels of securing your real destination!

Now to the Mexican! We can say it is a Mexican I know where you can get real good documents and a phone number if needed, this can be provided to PayPal and you are home free! Total costs less than $1000! There are several other options to get an anonymous PP account I guarantee you.

I do not want to enter in polemics here. It is not about IP, it is about MAC. MAC it is the number of your device, unique and detectable even if you use 10 consecutive ip via VPN or VPS, tor or wathever..

Do you know what MAC number have your laptop, PC, MacBook or smartphone? It will be the same, with any IP you will use. How do you think that police can locate your phone? By IP?

Why you not post in 1 reply?

Read about it https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/startup_options/mac_spoofing/index.en.html

[h=1]What is MAC address spoofing?[/h] Tails can temporarily change the MAC address of your network interfaces to random values for the time of a working session. This is what we call "MAC address spoofing". MAC address spoofing in Tails hides the serial number of your network interface, and so to some extend, who you are, to the local network.
MAC address spoofing is enabled by default in Tails because it is usually beneficial. But in some situations it might also lead to connectivity problems or make your network activity look suspicious. This documentation explains whether to use MAC spoofing or not, depending on your situation.
And here More...

[h=3]Hiding Your MAC Address...[/h] Hide your MAC Address from hackers, government agencies, your ISP, WiFi networks, online games, and more! Anyone with the right tools can track your Internet activity if they know your MAC Address. Public Wireless Access Points are all over, some less secure than others. Every time you open your laptop, it automatically attempts to contact to wireless networks, regardless if you use WEP/WPA Encryption. Fool MAC-based ACLs (Access Control Lists) by cloning the MAC address of a computer that is already authorized to use a WiFi network.
And here http://www.howtogeek.com/192173/how-and-why-to-change-your-mac-address-on-windows-linux-and-mac/

[h=3]Windows[/h] Most network cards will allow you to set a custom MAC address from their configuration panes in the Device Manager, although some network drivers may not support this feature.
First, open the Device Manager. On Windows 8.1, press Windows Key + X and click Device Manager. On Windows 7, press the Windows key, type “Device Manager” to search for it, and click Device Manager.

Locate the network interface you want to modify under Network Adapters, right-click it, and select Properties.
And finally https://www.torproject.org/

As of now, I have a solid solution but it is slow and time consuming.
This is my solution:

1. Use Vmware to do a fresh install of Windows 7 or XP

2. Disable all network connections and network cards in device manager

3. Use a Dial Up modem to dial up and connect to the internet (dial up modem do not have MAC address)

4. Enable private browsing in FF

After the private session is done, disconnect and delete the VMware Windows installation.

Rinse and repeat #1-4 after every session with new dial up number.

As you can see, it is very time consuming and I want something with faster internet connection and more efficient than manually changing the MAC address or switching out the hardware.
This, this, this, this, a million times, this.

There have been countless debates on this forum, but please, once and for all, a website cannot detect your MAC address without using some very illegal techniques.

If you are just using a website (you're not downloading and running any software from that website) then it is a technical impossibility for that website to detect your MAC address. I was just going to leave it there, but I'm on a long train journey, and this question keeps cropping up, so here is a proper explanation for next time this question comes up.

To begin with, you must understand that the Internet (in general) runs on a collection of communication protocols known as TCP/IP. This is a 'layered' model which, in it's most simple form, sets out how data must be formatted and sent from an origin to a destination. Within the TCP/IP model, there are four different layers, outlined below:

• Link - Communication between single nodes of a LAN ['Local Area Network']
  • Internet - Communication between multiple independent LANs
  • Transport - End-to-end communication to the correct application (creating packets, source and destination ports, etc)
  • Application - Specific protocols for certain types of data communication, for instance, the File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP), etc.

The MAC address is used in the link layer and makes it possible for multiple nodes in a LAN to communicate to each other over a shared medium, such as Ethernet, Wifi, etc. This means that when data is sent from your router to another network (using the Internet layer), the MAC address of your computer is not sent as it would be meaningless data and an inefficient use of data transfer. This means that a web server responding to an HTTP request (in the application layer) has absolutely no idea what your computers MAC address is unless they reside on the same physical network.

If you'd like any further explanation, please either PM me or write here, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Now, whenever this this is discussed there is always somebody that says something along the lines of 'omg but leik Amazon r tracking my MAC address I know it it's the only explanation'. Well, if you can find me a single piece of code which allows an HTTP server to detect the MAC address of a remote host, please, post it here, and I'll eat my words. If not, kindly fellate a rake.

Soooo much info, you say yours is only true :huh-smilie:

Reactions: JohnLocke
I am not saying that i am the choosen one..:icon_smile::icon_smile:..And the true is mine. And your post it is a very complete answer for this issue. I have a question for you, but i prefer to sent you a pm.

One of my methods is descrided by you. I start this discusion for another subject.

I want to tell that what i am doing it is perfect legal. Using other people ID is not legal in any country. Even if you have a deal with that person. And i want to ask you, if somehow, the poor guy will be found by IRS for example, how do you feel when you know that the poor guy will go to the jail, in your place?

No ofense, it is just a question..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
asdasdasd send you PM.

Even if you have a deal with that person. And i want to ask you, if somehow, the poor guy will be found by IRS for example, how do you feel when you know that the poor guy will go to the jail, in your place?
I don't care much about it, I have no personal contact to him, there are people selling such stuff I see on other forums.

There is a start for everything.. i start to think to this..

So, what banks have credit cards who can be confirmed by paypal?

I am interested if anyone have account in Mauritius or HSBC..

Last edited by a moderator: