Our valued sponsor

Because of personal reasons I'm unable to open an bank account in my home country I'm even prohibited to register a company and do business because of some very bad mistake I did in the past. It has been a big turn down with personal conflicts to not be allowed to do any business any longer I was despairingly!

Then I Googled for business and how to start a company and somehow this forum popped up and I start reading.. I must say it opened up all doors for me again. I thought I was banned from doing business ever again!! :(

My point is, what is the best offshore account for my new Belize offshore company? what would you suggest from all the offshore banks available and where is it easy to get account approval and opening?
Well, most open an account either in Belize or in Cyprus but you could alo look into the offshore account opening with one of the major banks in Mauritius or Cook Islands.

You know if all nations are accepted by the banks in Cyprus and Mauritius or are there limitations?
Depends very much on what country you're from? there are some restrictions on Iran and Syria.

Reactions: cranck
Reactions: cranck
What would you call a Cyprus bank account is it offshore or more like onshore if that term exists?
It is both. Most would say a Cyprus bank account is an offshore account.

what are the documents required to open offshore bank accounts? In how many days my account will be opened?
Great question.

It depends very much on the bank you want to open the account with, most often it takes everything between 10 - 20 business days to get the account opened sometimes even longer if they request additional documents or information.

Standard required documents and documents they 100% will need are:
- copy of valid passport, good quality and in color
- utility bill not older than 3 months and in English, if it is not in English a translation is required that get notarized
- if you are able to get a bankers reference letter from your current bank it is very good, some banks require it.

Sorry for stupid question again, but do you know of a good offshore bank where you can get Internet banking and credit card processing with one bank and still be an offshore bank you open the account with?
You could simply open an account for banking with a Cyprus bank. For payment processing you will need to find an merchant account and payment gateway provider in Europe that may be able to help you.

Reactions: strokearm
The best offshore banking I have seen so far is Mauritius and Cyprus. Just be aware of they are not cheap to use. You pay some high fees to get started with them and you have to pay monthly statement fees even if you don't want them!! Furthermore they have some strange commission fees that you will need to discuss with them to hopefully avoid it in the future!

When you think about it, then the most secret way to have an offshore bank account may be not to have one, by that I mean, if you have any person that is able to hold the account for you and that live in a country where they don't care, but let you use it, then you would be fine or not?

Finally, the last real benefit that we will touch on here – but certainly not the last benefit you’ll enjoy when using offshore bank accounts – is the ability to protect your assets better than you’d be able to with most traditional banking solutions.
I agree so much with this statement. I believe this is the highest priority one has when opening an offshore account.

I would love to find a solution that connect my offshore bank account with an PayPal account. Actually I don't care where both are located on the Internet just I could get a valid PayPal account and a debit card for an offshore account connected to the pp account.

I don't know with some of the others here but I have get some help from this. Most because I'm noob to all of offshore banking and company and have to research all of it. For some that know all of it this can be waste of time for me it is good reading and I'm learning.

If you live in Romania, Estonia, Latvia or any of the Baltic countries which are considered 3rd world countries in Europe then you can give a s**t if you are doing something illegal by holding an offshore account or not. But your problem is where you can get an offshore company because many banks are limiting the list of accepted countries to not include citizens of these countries.

Reactions: webdriller
If you live in Romania, Estonia, Latvia or any of the Baltic countries which are considered 3rd world countries in Europe then you can give a s**t if you are doing something illegal by holding an offshore account or not. But your problem is where you can get an offshore company because many banks are limiting the list of accepted countries to not include citizens of these countries.
Man I would like to live in Romania only for this purpose but otherwise I don't. At least you people there are lucky to have this opportunity while the rest of the country has a very high criminal rate.

Do you consider Payoneer to be a offshore bank account? I just wonder because it says it's almost instant approval, you can accept credit cards directly from your clients and load your card this way. So that mean you have an easy way to get paid by your customers?

Do you consider Payoneer to be a offshore bank account? I just wonder because it says it's almost instant approval, you can accept credit cards directly from your clients and load your card this way. So that mean you have an easy way to get paid by your customers?
No it is not considered to be an offshore bank nor financial institution. They are categorized in a different group.

If I had million of $ I would defiantly move in some of these countries and make me a tax free living there only counting my money, my cars and the girls ;)

Latest Threads