Our valued sponsor

Hey guys
I have a SQ account and dubai account.
I use crypto with bitstamp exchange.
And need the money in my dubai account to make payments.

Sadly dubai doesnt accept crypto exchange related incoming swifts anymore since 1 year or so.
So what i do is send from bitstamp to my swissquote then same day swissquote to dubai. But the problem is that SQ sees this as transit needs and they dont like it. They said no more transit transactions same day or week.
Amounts ( 100,000$ + )
Please guys give me your advice for good offshore banks that will allow me to send to them from crypto exchange like bitstamp and then same day withdraw to my dubai personal account international swift. Without hassle or whys and hows.

Thank you!

Why is this thread still sticky if I can ask you about that @Admin ? it's from 2012 and things have changed a lot or don't you think so :D
Some information is still valid and for the general information of people around here it may be helpful. Sorry if you feel that I'm not doing my job blak""#¤

Reactions: TravelRose and AMD
Hello everyone
Thank you all, for this magnificent space!
So I would like to ask you some questions
I was born and lived up to 21 years in Country A, first Nacionality, this is a EU Country
Since 1982 i live in Country B, where i have a second Nationality and all proof of income, utility bills etc.
This Country is not in the EU, but has made countless contracts with many countries to exchange information.....
With this Nationality B, I am in pre retirement from the Government and have Retirement Supplements.
Until January 2022 I can´t leave this Country in a definitive way, so as not to lose my perks.....
The competent department (with the new laws) regulary checks my private accounts,( requiring me bank statements) to see if i have other income sources. If so, they cut a large part of my supplement, or even cut it all. I made deductions from my salary for 33 years for this Perk, so i don´t want to lose it.

Last year i made a serious mistake;;;; i made a transfer from my account in Country B to my account in Country A this account I used to feed Broker's account. 2 months later came the control requiring bank statements from the last 3 months. It was a nightmare. I was forced to travel urgently to the Country A and cancel both accounts; the Broker Account and the associate Account. The money i gove to my Sister to save.

In July 2019 i traveled to Panama and did the Retired VISA,with my Nacionaty from Country A, at this moment i still have the provisional. January 2020 i will get the definitive one. I also have a work contract in Panama and i will get a rental contract with electricity paid together. But i am not sure if this is a good idea.........I´am not sure, if by control my Doc´s will be fine…..

My favorite broker is DeGiro, is that a small business Broker ??? no problem is a discount broker, I love the platform and always got along, really very well with it !
Indeed, according the new laws, DeGiro also wants Documents that prove the origin of the money we want to invest and only accept investors individual, not corporations or firms.
I am aware of offshore bank listings in many countries, including Switzerland. Can I go directly and open an Account at a bank Counter in a offshore bank ?
I simply want to go to the stock market with my savings. About these savings I already paid taxes once.
Finally I need a secure offshore Account with IBAN in one of these countries;
Czech Republic,Spain, Ireland,Norway, Poland,Sweden, Denmark,Greece,Italy, Hungary,Portugal,France, Nederland,Austria,Finland,
United Kingdom.
Spain, Portugal Austria and United Kingdom are my favorites

And i would also like to have an account in EMI with IBAN with low fees and with Plafond that i can move, at least until 5 k Dollars/Euros

Thanks for suggestions.

You should use the standard Font Size, no one is able to read this!

Hello everyone
Thank you all, for this magnificent space!
So I would like to ask you some questions
I was born and lived up to 21 years in Country A, first Nacionality, this is a EU Country
Since 1982 i live in Country B, where i have a second Nationality and all proof of income, utility bills etc.
This Country is not in the EU, but has made countless contracts with many countries to exchange information.....
With this Nationality B, I am in pre retirement from the Government and have Retirement Supplements.
Until January 2022 I can´t leave this Country in a definitive way, so as not to lose my perks.....
The competent department (with the new laws) regulary checks my private accounts,( requiring me bank statements) to see if i have other income sources. If so, they cut a large part of my supplement, or even cut it all. I made deductions from my salary for 33 years for this Perk, so i don´t want to lose it.

Last year i made a serious mistake;;;; i made a transfer from my account in Country B to my account in Country A this account I used to feed Broker's account. 2 months later came the control requiring bank statements from the last 3 months. It was a nightmare. I was forced to travel urgently to the Country A and cancel both accounts; the Broker Account and the associate Account. The money i gove to my Sister to save.

In July 2019 i traveled to Panama and did the Retired VISA,with my Nacionaty from Country A, at this moment i still have the provisional. January 2020 i will get the definitive one. I also have a work contract in Panama and i will get a rental contract with electricity paid together. But i am not sure if this is a good idea.........I´am not sure, if by control my Doc´s will be fine…..

My favorite broker is DeGiro, is that a small business Broker ??? no problem is a discount broker, I love the platform and always got along, really very well with it !
Indeed, according the new laws, DeGiro also wants Documents that prove the origin of the money we want to invest and only accept investors individual, not corporations or firms.
I am aware of offshore bank listings in many countries, including Switzerland. Can I go directly and open an Account at a bank Counter in a offshore bank ?
I simply want to go to the stock market with my savings. About these savings I already paid taxes once.
Finally I need a secure offshore Account with IBAN in one of these countries;
Czech Republic,Spain, Ireland,Norway, Poland,Sweden, Denmark,Greece,Italy, Hungary,Portugal,France, Nederland,Austria,Finland,
United Kingdom.
Spain, Portugal Austria and United Kingdom are my favorites
And i would also like to have an account in EMI with IBAN with low fees and with Plafond that i can move, at least until 5 k Dollars/Euros

Thanks for suggestions.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hey guys
I have a SQ account and dubai account.
I use crypto with bitstamp exchange.
And need the money in my dubai account to make payments.

Sadly dubai doesnt accept crypto exchange related incoming swifts anymore since 1 year or so.
So what i do is send from bitstamp to my swissquote then same day swissquote to dubai. But the problem is that SQ sees this as transit needs and they dont like it. They said no more transit transactions same day or week.
Amounts ( 100,000$ + )
Please guys give me your advice for good offshore banks that will allow me to send to them from crypto exchange like bitstamp and then same day withdraw to my dubai personal account international swift. Without hassle or whys and hows.

Thank you!
I think only some UAE banks don't accepts payments to/from crypto exchange. Also why don't you use local BitOasis or just use SQ to make payments?

Transferwise works fine with kraken no problem at all even though people around here claim it's not possible. So far made at least in the range of 100 TRX - no issues.

Hello Gentlemen!
Thank you everyone for superb information! The website is great!

I have a situation here.
I live in EU country. I'm in construction business. We've been working with one client in Sweden, he is from Russia. He heard about investment attractiveness in my country, and wants to invest in one project. The sum is 7 figure. The thing is, that I've heard from my friends (didn't experience this by myself), that sometimes, when company in my country receives the money from Russian company, the bank account gets banned. After 2 to 3 months, bank open the account again. But the opportunity is lost. Perhaps there is a way, to use some sort of offshore, to receive the money from Russia, and then send them to EU country ?
I've found one company, that offers online company formation. I've told them about my problem, and they've answered me that it is possible to open a company in Belize for example, and then open a bank account in CG Bank Dubai (additionally saying, that it receives the money from Russia without a problem). I've googled that CG Bank Dubai today, got to that forum, found out that it's a scam, and got stuck.

Any help please ?

Depends on where exactly that money is from. Banks or EMI's dont just discriminate against Russians entirely, but they might ask for source of founds, additional documentation, etc. And they will sure keep a close eye on the account. If it's for a good and legal reason, I dont think you have a lot to worry about, but if said business is just for money laundering, than you might be indeed in trouble.

Latest Threads