Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services

Offshore Banking Business – How Do They Work?

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
Hello I am from Cuba and every service I checked regected me. Could I create an offshore account on my name without traveling or I should stop trying??
Why were you rejected? and from what service? A bank account?

mia

For example, I checked worldcore, curve, and the list goes on, they always say my country in not accepted at the moment.

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
For example, I checked worldcore, curve, and the list goes on, they always say my country in not accepted at the moment.
Not sure you'll find many Cubans here to help specifically with that issue. You could approach a couple of bank introducers or offshore agents to see if they can help or point you in the right direction. Failing that, you could look at changing residency (unless it's citizenship they have an issue with).

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Hello I am from Cuba and every service I checked regected me. Could I create an offshore account on my name without traveling or I should stop trying??
yeas that would be the solution to your problem.

mia

Thank you for answering me. I tried something like offshoreprotect.com but then I found a post saying it was a fraud, personally I found very untruthful a company that does not give me more details about what the bank will request me, knowing that may case is very complicated. Could you please recommend some bank introducers or offshore agents?

Changing citizenship is not so easy for me either. I know what I am asking is very specific and completely unusual, because my country is like a dinosaur living nowadays.

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
Thank you for answering me. I tried something like offshoreprotect.com but then I found a post saying it was a fraud, personally I found very untruthful a company that does not give me more details about what the bank will request me, knowing that may case is very complicated. Could you please recommend some bank introducers or offshore agents?

Changing citizenship is not so easy for me either. I know what I am asking is very specific and completely unusual, because my country is like a dinosaur living nowadays.
@NickNack might be able to assist

Mariachi

Regarding withdrawal of the forex money with leupay there is a free solution. Works for me and my broker (icmarkets)

Create a leupay account and validate it. Request a card for the wallet and fund it with a few dollars.
Deposit 10$ or so in your broker from that card.
Withdraw via credit card to that account and not by bank transfer.

You should be able to whithdraw all your money this way. If not, try icmarkets they allow you to do this.

Also they allow broker to broker balance transfer to fund your account. Take a look at this

Mariachi

No idea on taxes... this is just the free way to withdraw the money.. as it is considered as a refund so no fees are involved. from there i am not able to help with tax

ceiling

I went to a few banks around Europe all of them have same requirements which make them useless for me. I went through to AdvCash and WorldCore which I opened an account with for EUR transfers and bitcoin exchange. Works perfect for me. This is an more expensive solution but it works and is hassle free!
I'd be very interested to know more about your setup, Do you have a merchant account with worldcore? If so did they require any id to get setup

Mentor Group
Mentor Group