Our valued sponsor

Offshore Business Registration and Bank Account Set-up Referral business

Jump123

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I am based in South Africa and wanted to enquire as to whether there are any people providing services in the area of setting up offshore companies and personal and business bank accounts who would be interested in putting together some sort of business referral relationship. I am based in South Africa and am looking for an opportunity to get into this space. I also have some ideas around marketing towards business who are looking to migrate their businesses not only offshore but also into markets like this US, Europe, Australia and Asia.

Please don't posts the same message in several forums, otherwise I will have to delete and ban your account!

Please don't posts the same message in several forums, otherwise I will have to delete and ban your account!
Hi I really did look for similar posts like this but could not find one and as I said I really have some interesting ideas to chat to possible interested parties about. Thanks for coming back to me ever the less and have a super day further.

Latest Threads