Our valued sponsor

Offshore company and 2Checkout

Yes I used a local nominee director and his documents for one setup up. I tried several different setups with 2co, PayPal, Skrill and Neteller just to see what the truth is and how complicated the process is to open an account with them using an offshore company!

If you can share your experience with this that would be so immensely valuable...can you do that shortly?

If you can share your experience with this that would be so immensely valuable...can you do that shortly?
I don't want to share more information about all this because it seems that going public with this kind of information just stopped the possibility of doing it in the future :)

Upgrade your account to Mentor Group and you can find all of it there... sorry but we are many depending on this solution thu&¤#

Reading the thread it seems 2co don't like HK companies, then again, what is the problem for them to open an account for Hong Kong based companies? is there anyone who was able to get an account there for a HK corp. ?

Reactions: bonzo
Welcome aboard Andre12, the problem is that you setup company and bank account in two different countries that won't work. Keep it in one country both and you will find it easy to get an 2co account.
You mean it doesn't matter what country or does it makes a difference if it is in Europe vs Belize?

Reading the thread it seems 2co don't like HK companies, then again, what is the problem for them to open an account for Hong Kong based companies? is there anyone who was able to get an account there for a HK corp. ?

I am sure there are plenty of HK-based processors who would love to serve HK companies?

I checked with PayPal their reply is easy to read.. they want a utility bill for the address of where the company is registered. 2co.com don't care as long as the company and bank account is from the same country. I went to form a Cyprus company wit Cyprus bank account and will apply with 2co.com and see if I can effort to open a real small office in Cyprus to get this done as well with PayPal.
Do you succeeded with the opening of a PayPal account with or without fake KYC documents?