Our valued sponsor

Offshore company and 2Checkout

apocaliv

Offshore Agent
Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Need advise, Offshore company formation and 2checkout how to get this sorted out?

Good morning,

for selling digital products, i would form a Seychelles company. I need to accept paypal. I read on this forum that 2checkout could be a solution.

If i form a Seychelles company, can i withdraw money from 2checkout with Payoneer? Payoneer accepts Seychelles company?

I tried to create an account on Payoneer but if i choose the debit card i can create only a PERSONAL account, if i choose the transfer to a local bank account, i can create a company account. Do you know which is the best procedure to have a fully usable 2checkout account with my company? I can't create a seychelles bank account, is too expencive.

Do you know LeuPay? They offer a gool alternative to a bank account (with Malta IBAN).

I wait your answer.

BEst Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to check with 2checkout if they really are able to help you with the processing. There has been a post that new accounts created at 2co must be with the same country for company and banking! My account still works with them in the way I set it up for a few years ago.

Any payment processor that does not appear on the public Visa Europe List and claim to be able to process credit cards or offer any other financial service, you need to be very very carefull with. You face at first a penalty because you are using this processor then you risk that they take you money and run! Be warned.. I have seen this for many years and everytime people came back and called fraud..

I checked with PayPal their reply is easy to read.. they want a utility bill for the address of where the company is registered. 2co.com don't care as long as the company and bank account is from the same country. I went to form a Cyprus company wit Cyprus bank account and will apply with 2co.com and see if I can effort to open a real small office in Cyprus to get this done as well with PayPal.

Reactions: suzy
If you have any update and want to share it :) please get back here, much appreciated.

I'm also trying to open 2co account for HK company with bank account in Latvia being a citizen of another country. This is reply from 2co support.

2Checkout requires that your physical location and your bank account be located in the same country. We require documentation to verify your physical location in order to prevent fraudulent activity. If you do not have a physical location and a bank account in the same country, 2Checkout will not support your business.

Do you guys have any solutions?

Reactions: bat123 and JohnSeed
Welcome aboard Andre12, the problem is that you setup company and bank account in two different countries that won't work. Keep it in one country both and you will find it easy to get an 2co account.

You want to register a company somewhere else like Cyprus, Latvia, or Belize or something. Otherwise you want to open an HK bank account which would require you a personal visit at the bank!

You could also use a personal address for instant in Mauritius or Seychelles and add an Mauritius or Seychelles bank account which is opened in the name of a company in the same jurisdiction i.e. Mauritius / Seychelles!

It's not complicated to get this done and work actually.

Reactions: bat123
Still waiting for reply from 2co. I had talk with my lawyer and he said that offshore company (Belize, Seychelles) + offshore bank account in the same jurisdiction will look very shady. Hopefully 2co don't care.
And it seems there are no other alternatives for several reasons:

- HK - I can't open bank account here
- Cyprus or Latvia - EU countries. I sell digital products worldwide and they will require to add VAT to every sale in EU

Reactions: bonzo