Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company + Bank Account + PayPal account verified how?

pinacol

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked for before. I need a offshore company including bank account and verified PayPal account do you know where and how I can get it?

I have a budget roughly €3000 in total and see only one provider that can provide in a package it looks. I asked a few question to them but waiting for reply.

Do you know how to get it all under one umbrella or how I can setup all this myself then please post here.

The only valid solution you can find atm. as I found is this one Offshore Company Formation and Bank Account + PayPal the same can be done with a Cyprus setup, I asked them at it's possible.

If you need any credit card processing beside PP you will need to go with a Cyprus setup since I don't believe First Atlantic Processing will accept startup Seychelles corps. but it may be worth to ask them. The last time I asked they didn't took on startups at all nor SC companies!!

Reactions: suzy
some of the high risk processors told me that they do NOT care where I am incorporated....
That may be true but what are the names of these high risk processors ;) ?

Reactions: orangeye
Instabill should be your very last stop! They are a 3rd party biller that is mixing your transactions with other high risk businesses / transactions. Thats why they don't care where the company is incorporated. You may ask them for the transaction and processing fee they will charge your business so you will see where it ends.

Note that if just 1 of their merchants fails and get cought by Visa or Mastercard and your business is on the same MID your business will be going down the hills too!

InstaBill is one of them:

Instabill offers credit card processing solutions to businesses worldwide in multiple currencies for major credit card brands. Through our domestic, international, and offshore banking partners, we have been helping business owners like you establish merchant accounts since 2001.

read more here: Offshore Merchant Account Solutions - Instabill
I'm not going to use instabill at any price!! forget about it, please suggest some other!

Reactions: negon
The only valid solution you can find atm. as I found is this one Offshore Company Formation and Bank Account + PayPal the same can be done with a Cyprus setup, I asked them at it's possible.

If you need any credit card processing beside PP you will need to go with a Cyprus setup since I don't believe First Atlantic Processing will accept startup Seychelles corps. but it may be worth to ask them. The last time I asked they didn't took on startups at all nor SC companies!!
Amin please PM me with package prices / total costs and exact where I can order please..

As far as I know from someone I know it is just CCBILL EU you have to apply with and it must be a EU company so they don't care about where the directors are located. One would need to open an support ticket with them to get this confirmed. But it is not uncommon to have foreign directors in an International company.

Sorry if this has been asked for before. I need a offshore company including bank account and verified PayPal account do you know where and how I can get it?

I have a budget roughly €3000 in total and see only one provider that can provide in a package it looks. I asked a few question to them but waiting for reply.

Do you know how to get it all under one umbrella or how I can setup all this myself then please post here.
May I ask... did you get setup with something or do you need help for it? You need to have a Belize company and Cyprus bank account to get this work. Even better is a Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account.. much easier to deal with the payment processors.

As far as I know from someone I know it is just CCBILL EU you have to apply with and it must be a EU company so they don't care about where the directors are located. One would need to open an support ticket with them to get this confirmed. But it is not uncommon to have foreign directors in an International company.

CCBILL TOLD ME THEY NEED EU DIRECTOR

That sounds really strange I will try send them a ticket to get this confirmed. If it's true it's easy to sort out with a nominee director appointed to the company he could be an EU director.

Did you apply with CCBILL as a corporation or as sole proprietor?

yes please send them a ticket - I asked about singing as a company...

I was wondering if you found what you were looking for? There is a simple solution to sort this out and to get you setup. Start with the Cyprus company and bank account once done contact @auric for documents and get a Cyprus PayPal account.