Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company + Bank Account + Paypal Required

If OP still looking for an Online payment, I can suggest Payoneer for you. But it needs a National ID card in registration form.
Payoneer sucks compared to many of the other services available and specially for for receiving 3rd party bank transfers which they don't support.

The solution @auric has for verify PayPal with Cyprus company works just great!

I bought Belize company from Admin because it was ready made else I would have wanted a Seychelles company from them. Now I'm looking for other offshore country to open company maybe in Mauritius or Panama.
Would you say it is better to buy a ready-made company as you did or would you at any time register a new company if you needed now? What I mean, is it really faster to buy a dormant company?

Hey,

I am running a hosting business and looking to get an offshore company registered + Company Bank Account (For bank wire) + Paypal account for online payments. Please guide me which country suite me best with least expenses and annual fees plus bank account with paypal, online banking + debit card. I need debit card to cash out funds any where in the world. I searched for this on google and browsed many sites but I am not sure which one is reliable, there could be a scam which I want to avoid. I am from Asian country and want some credible country to mention address and get benefit of online payments plus bank wire. Please guide me in this regard.
Can you help me and explain what you did to setup a offshore Company with bank account and paypal account please?

Reactions: negon
Yes, that would be very interesting. Also where did you do it?
PayPal is not keen to do business with companies in the traditional offshore jurisdictions ...
So far it only seems possible in Labuan and UAE at setup costs in the $4000-range.

Reactions: wtf and negon
Yes, that would be very interesting. Also where did you do it?
PayPal is not keen to do business with companies in the traditional offshore jurisdictions ...
So far it only seems possible in Labuan and UAE at setup costs in the $4000-range.
Do you have any experience with these jurisdiction? just wondering since I have not operated there at all.

Labuan: I am planing to do something in Labuan at the moment.
I met a set-up provider who would cover both (Labuan and UAE) and he advised (in my case) Labuan would be a slightly better fit.
From a second provider I heard PayPal would be possible for a Labuan company. Pricing has been confirmed. It seems if you buy for a Malaysian set-up service rates are pretty similar. Bank opening seems to be no problem in Labuan.

I was also considering a Scottish (L)LP with Belize or Seychelles offshore company as partners but I hear (also in a personal meeting) that it would be difficult to open a bank account in UK for a UK company now if owners are dubious (from a tax haven). There seems to be a similar change in UK as in HK in terms of business bank account opening.

Yes, of course. And that's what I have been told too (Switzerland or Estern Europe). But as I am focussing on a PayPal account, company and bank need to be in the same country (see title of this discussion: Offshore Company + Bank Account + Paypal Required)
Wrong.
You can open a Paypal Account for a European Company + European Bank, what means that it is irrelevant to be in the same country.
If you open a Cyprus LTD or a UK (L)LP you can open the bank account in Germany or Suiss + paypal for example...

On the other hand, if you open a Belize or Dominica Company, you will need a US Bank account.

Reactions: ultrach
Wrong.
You can open a Paypal Account for a European Company + European Bank, what means that it is irrelevant to be in the same country.
If you open a Cyprus LTD or a UK (L)LP you can open the bank account in Germany or Suiss + paypal for example...

On the other hand, if you open a Belize or Dominica Company, you will need a US Bank account.
You have a fully working solution for that?

Latest Threads