Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for adult business

dariav

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I work as an adult model with an Only Fans page (subscriptions) and I also receive tributes/donations (findom). My income has grown quite a lot (around 10k/month) and I was wondering where I could set up a company for my business. I live in the EU.
There are apparently several countries with low corp taxes (Ireland, Gibraltar) but it seems very difficult to open a bank account for an adult business like mine.
Could I perhaps use Paxum instead, wouldn't it be a problem for tax accounting and dividends payment?

I will appreciate any help, I feel a little lost.

Thank you.

Hi,

You are correct that despite where a company may be formed in your case the banking issue will always be the problem, due to your nature of business. There are banking options but generally in less reputable locations. If you can accept that banking will be in less respectable places then forming a company with zero local taxes and structuring it so it is not an issue for you in your country of residence is most likely possible.

Reactions: dariav
Paxum is one of not so many options available for your occupation. While payouts from Onlyfans are generally OK for Paxum, my advice would be to channel donation/tribute payments through other venues like cryptocurrency or some sort of cryptovouchers that can be bought via CC, as otherwise you may face account termination very soon.

Hi guys,

Thank you for both of your answers.

@James Working fully online I am quite mobile and flexible, working with "less reputable locations" wouldn't be a big issue for me as long as it doesn't create issues to receive the different types of income I generate. I would like to know more about the possibilities.

@Incorporator Interesting idea, but how would I deal with the cryptovouchers once I receive them? Send them into a cryptowallet and then back into cash?

Latest Threads