Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for EU resident

Yes, Set up offshore but you control the bank accounts.
Alternatively you could use a UAE set up where you in your name solely. Then pay dividends but you will have to set up substance in the UAE. Office, manager, website, email, telephone.
Final question. I have a broker account I withdraw the money to the bank account. Do I need anything from my Nominee CEO like an approval to withdraw the money from the broker account to the bank account? And are the bank accounts in my name?

QUOTE="<<snippet>>, post: 141657, member: 9"]
what bank account will you open for such a setup?`real or EMI and can you name one?
[/QUOTE

Mauritius
BankOne or SBM can do Standard Chartered but require 50K deposit.

Seychelles
Al Asam and MCB

UAE
Mashreq, Standard Chartered, ENBD and CBD

For EU and UK we will use EMI but can do EFG, Carter Alan and if it is a Jersey or IOM, most of the banks there but they require a minimum 50K deposit.

QUOTE="<<snippet>>, post: 141657, member: 9"]
what bank account will you open for such a setup?`real or EMI and can you name one?
[/QUOTE

You can choose the name of the company or the name of an existing company can be changed.
As the payment is coming from the broker you wont have any issues depositing it. The payment will come in the name of the broker like IC Markets or Coinbase.

The account is in the name of the company therefore you dont need permission as you are in control of the bank account.

Last edited:
You are talking about COINBASE that is a Crypto company you need to use a Crypto Company? You can`t withdraw money from a broker like Alpari into a bank account. Like Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and you said there are no issues in depositing the money meaning that I don`t need the nominee`s director signature or anything as he has no control over the money in the broker account and the bank account of the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Is that bank account in the company name XLS trading or is my own name bogdy23.

You are talking about COINBASE that is a Crypto company you need to use a Crypto Company? You can`t withdraw money from a broker like Alpari into a bank account. Like Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and you said there are no issues in depositing the money meaning that I don`t need the nominee`s director signature or anything as he has no control over the money in the broker account and the bank account of the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Is that bank account in the company name XLS trading or is my own name bogdy23.
Whichever you want, you will be in control of the bank accounts. All logins and passwords are yours and you change them before you start transactions.

you think crypto is accepted by SBM or SBM not that easy you think?

No problem with fiat from coinbase with BankOne.
You dont need to hide anything from the bank and if you have a trading account and you can demonstrate your trades there is no issues. They will ask for proof and you just show them your account.

Latest Threads