Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for Spanish citizen , Nevis?

Buseton

Sep 6, 2018
Visit site
Hello guys , I am in internet bussines and I would like to setup a company to avoid tax and also anonymity. I am from Spain and i was looking that Nevis can be good.

What do you recommend ?

Thanks very much

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look around the forum at old posts if you not already done so. Get an idea about how offshore companies and their taxation as an EU citizen works. Also perhaps explain why you are looking at Nevis?

Hello and thanks ,

I sent an email to one company that form companies , and told me that Nevis is good , but I am not sure at all in my situation.
I from Spain and i will do internet bussines , like affiliate marketing , I will need to send and recive money in the account. But more important is the anonymity.

Cheers.

Ok I see. I can't really add any more.

What else are you looking for OP ? Privacy, tax avoidance, tax reduction or just a simple company where accounting and filing of tax reports isn't necessary?

Hello Auric , yes the idea is to avoid tax in my country , and the privacy. If the setup is more expensive its ok , the idea its to have a good setup that allow me to work in internet , but be 100% anonymous in my country (for tax)

You can only setup this with darks and even then when it comes to tax avoidance I would be very careful since it's not that easy again unless you consult a local tax consultant that may be able to tell you how to reduce your tax burden. Otherwise buy a membership to the Mentor Group to find other not public available solutions.