Our valued sponsor

offshore company formation services

agerba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Offshore company Formation Services for you that don't know where and how to get started. Learn how your find the right offshore company formation services for your business.How do you look to find the best offshore company formation services and what are you looking for if you don't mind?

offshore-company-formation-services1.jpg

When I'm looking for a service provider to help me incorporate a company offshore I usually are looking for the following services they provide.

• fast response to my e-mail / contact form request
  • professional answers with details about how to sort out my project
  • what is included in the total cost
  • any hidden charges
  • what are the requirements for the package I have choosen
  • will I have to travel to archive the whole package
  • how long have they been in business
Above are just some of the points I'm looking at when I have to choose a new Agent to help me setup a offshore company, the costs don't play that big a role compared to the service level provided by the agent, that means, speed of response to my e-mails and how professional they are actually work with my project.Feel free to comment this and let us know what you are looking for, these are just my point of views.

/monthly_2016_02/offshore-company-formation-services1.jpg.094853f0ed9ee3512d20797a5a33711e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your share of information, do you have any favorites?

It would be interesting to read about the various offshore jurisdictions around and what the costs are for each jurisdiction and what the costs include. Maybe somone has already made such a lits or table that he could share with all of us :)

Have been looking for service providers of offshore companies and related services for the last few years. I found a few good ones that actually deliver and that have really competitive pricing models that let you be a winner once everything is setup. That said, so much is changing in the world atm. you will need to be careful with what you setup and how you are doing it. If you are total clear with your local tax auth. about your setup you don't care at all, just find a jurisdiction that fits into your business model and good is.

If you are looking for a total anonymous way of setting up an offshore entity you may look into something different than just a offshore corp. you will need a Trust and/or foundation on front of your setup so you need some professionals to do the entire administration. It's not going to be easy and it's not going to be cheap but it is going to be good and will work out for you on long term.

This is what I though it all was about. Admin will you allow different service providers to be compared in this thread?

This is what I though it all was about. Admin will you allow different service providers to be compared in this thread?
There is a similar thread here on the forum where different service providers of offshore companies are mentioned. Seems to be OK with them.

Latest Threads