Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Foundation Mauritius - Recommendations?

Onesassa

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone,

can you recommend a company to setup a GBC2 in Mauritius? So far, all global and local companies where either not legitimate or targeting larger companies (I am a one-man-band). e.g. SFM and OCRA.

I'd rather pay for excellent service and reliable, legitimate offers than being screwed over for a cheaper price.

BR
Onesassa

What is wrong with OCRA they seem to be very professional in what they are doing. You mention you are willing to pay for some excellent service!

Reactions: Onesassa
What is wrong with OCRA they seem to be very professional in what they are doing. You mention you are willing to pay for some excellent service!
Hey Admin,
Thanks for your evaluation. I have read reviews on this blog mentioning they are focusing on high volume businesses and are therefore over the top expensive, which is understandable.
I think if a company is not targeting small businesses like me, it would be smarter to find something more suitable.

Let me know your thoughts or suggestions

Hey Admin,
Thanks for your evaluation. I have read reviews on this blog mentioning they are focusing on high volume businesses and are therefore over the top expensive, which is understandable.
I think if a company is not targeting small businesses like me, it would be smarter to find something more suitable.

Let me know your thoughts or suggestions
That's true. OCT is not a blog but a forum ;)

Otherwise you may have a look into gbc2| gbc2 mauritius I just found them when I spoke with another guy here on the forum who pretend to sell such services. So use them at your own risk.

That's true. OCT is not a blog but a forum ;)

Otherwise you may have a look into gbc2| gbc2 mauritius I just found them when I spoke with another guy here on the forum who pretend to sell such services. So use them at your own risk.
So sorry for mixing that up - I'm a newbie to forums... I'll check out their site and do some research. Thank you kindly, your support is much appreciated.

The company actually looks very professional. Do you mind connecting me with that guy you spoke with? Is he working for that company?
I asked him to contact you! ;)