Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Seychelles still good?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
2011 almost over. Seychelles is still a pretty island :D We have a huge problem in Europe, financial crisis rases all over the world and the worldwide stock exchange's struggling...Where are we in 2012? Is the Seychelles still a good offshore / tax haven country to incorporate and keep the money, assets, property and copywrite's ?

Not much have changed in the Seychelles, it is still a very secure offshore jurisdiction to incorporate a company / IBC!

naomi said:
Seychelles seems still to be good for simple business and holding company purposes.
Did you made any progress or did you gave up? Let us know the outcome or if you have any unanswered questions you need addressed.

I agree, Seychelles is still one of these offshore jurisdiction where privacy and anonymity is 100% granted :)

I believe that a Seychelles company is still the best for 90% of all Internet based businesses.

norberto said:
I believe that a Seychelles company is still the best for 90% of all Internet based businesses.
Seems to be true. The more I read this forum the more I believe that a Seychelles company is what I'm looking for without knowing yet.

Reactions: myhand
tinex said:
Seems to be true. The more I read this forum the more I believe that a Seychelles company is what I'm looking for without knowing yet.
We are in the same boat, so far I'm confused too but reading the forum from beginning to the end it is a wealth of information available here.

Latest Threads