Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Incorporation Agent; Newbie Question!

jamesg

Offshore Agent
Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys

I'm new here so I apologize if this question has already been asked, but here goes!

I am looking into starting an offshore company, for a new internet only business. I have yet to decide where I will incorporate, but am weighing up between the Seychelles and Delaware.

I have looked online and there are obviously masses of incorporation agents. However I have no idea who I can trust, whether any are scams that type of thing.

Can anyone recommend a genuine incorporation agent that is not overly expensive, is trustworthy and helped set up an offshore company smoothly without any problems?

Thanks guys.

jamesg

You may be more specific to what your business activity may be in order for anyone to suggest you what offshore jurisdiction may be best. Further to the question on what agent may be the best and trust worthy then the following may be some guideline to be used; You will want to look at offshore company service providers website, how old the company is and if you are able to visit them in real, also check the reviews of the company you may find on Google and check if they look real or just plain slandering further you may approach them to see how they respond to you.

Hope this helps.

Looking for the cheapest will bring you in the arms of crocks! looking for a reliable service you can trust is not easy, but it seems you have at least found one company already you can relay on :)

You will need to be more specific! Do you look for an agent that can help you to incorporate a Delaware company or is it a Agent in the Seychelles you are looking for that can help you to incorporate a company there?

Hey guys

Thanks for the replies.

Having done some research my preference is to set up a company in the Seychelles. So I'm looking for an online incorporation agent to set that company up and possibly set up a company offshore bank account with it as well.

I've found numerous companies' online that say they can set up a company in the Seychelles for example SFM Offshore and Offshoreformations 247 but its difficult to work out who is legitimate and able to be trusted and who is not.

Any recommendations anyone?

For instant : Seychelles Company thumbups

Last edited:
To register a company in the United Republic of Tanzania

jamesg said:
Hey Guys
I'm new here so I apologize if this question has already been asked, but here goes!

I am looking into starting an offshore company, for a new internet only business. I have yet to decide where I will incorporate, but am weighing up between the Seychelles and Delaware.

I have looked online and there are obviously masses of incorporation agents. However I have no idea who I can trust, whether any are scams that type of thing.

Can anyone recommend a genuine incorporation agent that is not overly expensive, is trustworthy and helped set up an offshore company smoothly without any problems?

Thanks guys.

jamesg
To register a company in the United Republic of Tanzania is a right of those who wish to associate and form themselves into a company pursuant to the existing company laws.

Companies Act, 2002

There are four main types of companies as follows: -

* Private companies.

* Non-private companies (Public).

* Foreign companies (companies incorporated out of Tanzania).

* Parastatal or state owned companies.

(a) Private companies

# Private companies are normally formed by persons with prior relationships other than only business relationship e.g. Father and son's and or daughters, friends etc.

# Minimum number of membership for a private company is two and maximum is fifty excluding persons who become member by virtue of being employees of the company.

# The shares of these companies are not freely transmissible. The transferability is subject to strict control and regulations, as such, these type of companies may not list in the stock exchange for purposes of trading in shares.

# These type of companies are supposed to submit annual returns and any other statutory filable documents to the Registrar (e.g. Changes of particulars of directors, change of company names etc). Filing fees are also payable and penalty for late filing is also levied.

(b) Non-private companies (Public)

# Public companies are open ended, and there is no restriction on the maximum number of members, while the minimum number is seven.

# Any person may subscribe and buy shares in the company, which may be listed in the stock market and traded in shares.

# One condition for incorporating these type of companies is the issuance of a prospectus in which the objectives, the proposed share capital, source of finances and general prospects of the company are stated. The Prospectus is in essence an invitation to the general public to subscribe for shares.

c) Foreign companies (companies incorporated out of Tanzania)

# These are companies incorporated outside Tanzania. Their offices in Tanzania are treated as branches of foreign company. Even if all subscriber and or shareholders are nationals of the United Republic of Tanzania, the companies are regarded as foreign. They are registered under part XII of Cap.212.

# The Registration procedure of this type of companies include the submission of :-

1. Certified copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association.

2. Notice of the location of the registered office in the country of domicile.

3. List of Directors of the company.

4. Persons resident in the country who are the representatives of the company.

please let me know what type of company do you need to setup.

That would interest me too, also what will be included for the fee?

Greetings

Hi,

I am also looking for a Investor so that I can work from Nepal for web site design/development, web application and other software developments.

May be we can discuss together for the purpose.

Thank you.

jTechNepal

jtechnepal said:
Hi,
I am also looking for a Investor so that I can work from Nepal for web site design/development, web application and other software developments.

May be we can discuss together for the purpose.

Thank you.

jTechNepal
Wrong forum to look for an investor, properly a spam robot posting this junk reply! This forum is about offshore companies and offshore business in general:evil: