Our valued sponsor

Offshore company + Offshore account

SLB

Offshore Agent
Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Dears,

First of all, I should let you know that I don't have any experience with offshore companies and banking.

I'm about to complete a business which I need to receive my money through a offshore company and offshore account. The company will have 2 partners/shareholders (including myself) but my name cannot become "public". In order for us to receive the money, we need to sign a contract and it has to be my partner to sign it and not me. Basically I want a jurisdiction that offers confidentiality of the shareholders. Where do you suggest me to open my company?

Regarding the bank account, it can only be used to make transfers with two signatures, but the sender of the money cannot know that I'm involved on that account also. What type of banking solution/jurisdiction do you suggest?

Thanks!

Well, a Seychelles IBC will help you archive your goals. Actually a Seychelles company can have as many shareholders and directors as you like. You can simply appoint your partner to be a director of the company, so he has to sign any contracts, agreements etc. in the name of the company.

There is no public registry in the Seychelles, so you can't look up shareholders, directors or any other beneficial owner data.

All kind of banking will work for you. Almost any offshore bank (as well as onshore) can open the account in the name of the Seychelles corp and with your partners only to be signees.

Hope above can help you, otherwise feel free to reply and ask.

For most overseas project it may be a good idea to create a offshore company with banking just to receive the money and to be able later on to route the money tax free to another company setup if needed or required. This will minimize the risk and reduce any tax to minimum.

Dears,
Regarding the bank account, it can only be used to make transfers with two signatures, but the sender of the money cannot know that I'm involved on that account also. What type of banking solution/jurisdiction do you suggest?

Thanks!
Cyprus or Mauritius may be what you are looking for. The problem is the signature thing you are looking for, you may consult that with the bank later once the account is opened and operative!

Reactions: JohnLocke and alain
Mauritius is getting popular by many during the last few months.

I agree, there are lot's of new threads in the forums that you may have a look at, Mauritius, St. Vincent, Anguilla and BMI bank are some of the new popular offshore banks around. I don't know if all of them accept offshore companies to become customers of theirs but it is worth to try.

Latest Threads