Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Setup for Monthly $40k Mobile App Revenue

If you want to receive Paypal or any similar gateway through a company in Seychelles, you must have a bank account in the same Seychelles, otherwise it is likely to be rejected by the Gateway.
I read you can have a PayPal account with LeuPay account linked! I think it was @Milky Moon that mentioned this! That means you don't need to bank the same country where you have the PayPal account! At least not if you are using an EMI like Leupay, Monese or similar?!

If you request this again you get banned! Hidden or direct advertising is not allowed on this forum! Also not to provoking answers that can lead to advertising of services.

All service providers have to be Mentor Group members in order to advertise services!

Don't start arguing with me about this also there is no need to PM me, otherwise I will close this thread! This is a forum rule that all may know apply to everyone!
I'm really sorry for that? I wasn't trying to motivate any advertisement, my idea was checking some kind of evidence for this fact.

interesting reading this topic, again go around in circles

I in the same boat and started a post that i huge about the same topic

I sell apps at google and apple store and i feel i want a expert where best setup offshore company for this needs that not cost huge money for a small business owner and so far i was get only expensive solutions and complicated solutions. maybe there is no easy and cheap solutions for this needs

interesting reading this topic, again go around in circles

I in the same boat and started a post that i huge about the same topic

I sell apps at google and apple store and i feel i want a expert where best setup offshore company for this needs that not cost huge money for a small business owner and so far i was get only expensive solutions and complicated solutions. maybe there is no easy and cheap solutions for this needs
Did you find any solution for app business ? Thanks

May I ask if anyone of you have checked which countries are supported by the affiliate provider? If so you may check if any of these countries are considered to be offshore, then check which of them may qualify for your needs and then proceed from there?!

Did you find any solution for app business ? Thanks
I read in one of your first posts that Apple can send your money to wherever you want. Why don't you simply setup a UK or Cyprus company with an Mister Tango or Paysera account for your business. That's way better and very easy to setup.

I read in one of your first posts that Apple can send your money to wherever you want. Why don't you simply setup a UK or Cyprus company with an Mister Tango or Paysera account for your business. That's way better and very easy to setup.
Thanks for the reply but I am looking for zero-tax solution. I established UAE company and using TransferWise.

Reactions: Tinker
I established UAE company and using TransferWise.

Hey @rowena it's been two years! It's 2020, and you seem to be doing great!
Can you please give us an update on your current setup for receiving Apple App Store and Google Play Store payments.

I'm in the same exact place you were 2 years ago. My buddies and I are from EU and make apps and receive payments from Google Playstore and Apple App store, on multiple google and apple accounts as individuals, and then we settle the cash differences among ourselves (everything is about $300k per year). Now we are looking to incorporate with an offshore company and make payouts using dividends, to lessen the bureaucracy and tax blow we would get in our home country.

After doing some research UAE RAK ICC offshore seemed perfect, and we already love transferwise. But does this setup work with apple and google?
I know apple should have no issues, but google and amazon don't like currency / IBAN country /corp country mismatches. I know its close to impossible to get local bank account for RAK offshore.
So does RAK and transferwise work for google as well?

Is there a better setup for this? Do you have any recommendation for us? What are you @rowena using these days for getting apple and playstore payments?

@orange
It is the same. Yes you can use TW for any UAE based company. They will issue USD, EUR, GBP accounts also you can use ePayments or Paysera. I never had any issues. You can also use Payoneer but their fees are high.

Google is a little problematic, you need to create UK based Google payment profile to receive payments into TW or ePayments.

If you're receiving payments from reputable marketplaces like Google, Apple or Amazon I believe there will be no issues. I have 7 figure turnover more than 3 years but never get questioned by EMIs.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for getting back to the thread @rowena it may help people looking around for similar solutions.

Reactions: rowena

Latest Threads