Our valued sponsor

Offshore company to buy and rent realestate in EU (France)

express

Nov 19, 2017
Visit site
I read here that it's difficult to use offshore company to rent (Airbnb...) a flat in Europe (France), but does it make easier if realestate is owned through another offshore company?
What would be best form of corp to buy realestate if I don't want to involve my personal name? Uk LTD is possible? I like nominee possibility and no fees scheeme from 2nd year..
Thanks for all suggestions!

(sorry 1st post was in wrong subforum)

May be even better.. I'm looking for maximal independance towards EU regulations.UK banks don't seize bank accounts on EU court demand (cf EAPO orders Freezing a debtor's bank account )

Yes I discussed that order below smi(&%

As you wrote, combined with “surprise effect” and adding that new rules from 2019 extend tax office powers in France thanks to notion of "right abuse" (means that in spite you act lawfully they can requalify without justifying just because they consider there is a loss for them), all this turns them into real criminal / maffiosa organisation
Here I would have no possibility to fight against assets frozen... Legal appeal exist, but take years and succes rates are...

Going back to discussion I got a few answers. Ltd not being ideal for this due to new uk taxes when realestate owned this way

Now looking for info in case ltd owns shares in local sci (realestate company in France)
Aimed at owning through nominee

Now looking for info in case ltd owns shares in local sci (realestate company in France)
Aimed at owning through nominee

lol....forget it with France. Why you think so many millionaires abandon France each year. They have access to best financial advice and it goes - "Run from France and don't look back".hi%#

that is Indeed what I'm doing right now. I sold 1 flat I own, the 2nd one will be for sale soon. I'm not rich, they are not big and expensive, this is all I own after 25 years of working / savings
I was thinking to own one not in my name instead in order to protect, because I still live here most of the time (even though I got residence papers in a eastern EU country , including driver licence)

Latest Threads