Our valued sponsor

Offshore company + Transferwise account

copepe

Feb 15, 2021
Madrid
Visit site
Hello everyone and congratulations on the forum.

I am a lawyer and I offer legal consulting services for foreigners, mainly North Americans and Mexicans. I want to expand my business and my forecast is to invoice 3,000 € to 5,000 € / month.

I would like to know what simple and cheapest off-shore structure you advise me. I have read that having an LLC in Delaware + Transferwise could be an option, but in my particular case this can be a problem because most of my clients are North American and, if I am not mistaken, it would force me to pay taxes there.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot

Hello everyone and congratulations on the forum.

I am a lawyer and I offer legal consulting services for foreigners, mainly North Americans and Mexicans. I want to expand my business and my forecast is to invoice 3,000 € to 5,000 € / month.

I would like to know what simple and cheapest off-shore structure you advise me. I have read that having an LLC in Delaware + Transferwise could be an option, but in my particular case this can be a problem because most of my clients are North American and, if I am not mistaken, it would force me to pay taxes there.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot
Delaware is better than other jurisdictions if your account is located in USA. LLCs do not pay taxes if it is only one owner. The owner pays taxes personally and needs to apply for a tax ID personally to pay taxes. The profits of the company are reported personally and tax is paid.