Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company + Visa / Master card payment processing solution!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
After intensive searching for a solution to process Visa & Mastercard payments using a Seychelles Company and Cyprus bank account (that's the most popular package it seems) I finally found a payment processor accepting exactly this setup.

They are one of the major payment processors around covering more than 200+ countries and able to get you start processing payments almost instantly after approval process.

I got the below reply from them initially:

With regards to your inquiry, yes, it's possible to send your payouts to your Cyprus Bank Account as long as it's addressed to the legal company name.
Can you please provide me with the URL of the website that you would like to monetize with us so I can provide you with the best solution we can offer?
So they literally confirmed it, I have provided them with one of our business websites including all documents for SC corp + Cyprus banking, waiting for final approval and to start getting Integrated with them, once done, I will report back here :hugs:

Reactions: JohnLocke
I appreciate your work and effort you put into finding solutions and setups that fit to what people are looking for, thank you jpay. Anyway, do you mind either to post an url to the payment processor here or PM it to me so I can have a look at it? We have a huge list of clients looking exactly after what you posted here if it is valid ;)

Thank you, looks interesting will try to aproach them right away to get more information and to see what setups they like and dislike.

Just a quick update, we have applied with a test site with them, provided all documents and they have given us a conditional pre approval, we are waiting for the tech guys to finish the integration and run the first transactions. This looks promising actually.

Reactions: clemens
Well you may forget about it. They are pretty new and don't understand the Visa applicable rules yet and that's why they can accept Seychelles and Belize corps. your account will be similar to a 3rd party processing account mixed with other accounts, so you can get your own descriptor it's still not your account alone!