Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with substance to avoid taxation in the UK!

I have gifted you a mentor group gold membership for all your help @Larin - thank you very much.
Merry Christmas Reaction GIF by Macy's

I hope to be able to find a way to get this service a little bit cheaper, since it sounds like the main part to pay the 8K £ is chasing papers and entertaining the bureaucracy of the authorities for immigration in the UK!

You wrote in the DM
if you want to go for the most straightforward visa, it will probably be the Tier 2 Skilled Visa worker. That means you need to get a UK-based business to endorse you, and to do that, the business needs to have a license.

Obtaining a license is a pretty straightforward, but bureaucratic process. The information in my head is a few years old, but if you earn over £160k then I believe its a bit simper, but the cutoffs might have changed. Still, it basically involves advertising a position, interviewing several candidates, rejecting them all, and then hiring you instead as the most qualified candidate. If you work in the industry thats on a short occupancy list, or earn over a certain amount, then you can skip the process of pretence hiring and apply for the license right away to fill the job. When we were going for it years ago, we negotiated this down to £4k for the company to obtain the license.

4K£ is at least better then 8K £ so I hope I can find a better deal with your help ;)

I hope, you will update this thread, regardless what you are going to do so we may learn from it.
agree, I'm intersted in this topic as well, would love to hear the outcome of it and if you find something that could justify the relocation.

Latest Threads