Our valued sponsor

Offshore company's registration


Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey, Do we have to register in both the countries I.e the host country as well as the homeland to do business ? Do you think its legally easy and viable? Please let me know if it is possible. Thanks in advance
You will only need to incorporate in the offshore jurisdiction of your choice, thats why it also is called "Offshore" - however, in some countries it can gain tax benefits to have your company incorporated "local" and offshore, many of the multi national corporations have it this way, they pay a little tax to stay legal, but nothing compared to small and medium (SEMS) companies.

Latest Threads