Our valued sponsor

Offshore corp. with fake documents! best solution!

adoffshore

Offshore Agent
Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have purchased darks from @auric for some time ago and went to a service provider to get a Seychelles corp setup based on these documents. All was fine and the company is still a live.

I got the original inc. docs. send to a P.O. box so I'm holding them in my hands now. I opened an EMI account also based on the information provided from the darks. All still good. So far I have moved aprox 145,000 euro in and out of this account. I got only one issue where they asked me for an selfie which was quickly provided and all is good.

That's my short story, hope it can be of help to one or another!

Reactions: JohnLocke and negon
How dangerous are darks to use? I may interested in them. Also I plan on incorporating offshore and I'm only worried about the mailing that the package of documents would get traced to me through mailing, even though I'm anonymous in all other areas as far as computer and web .

according to many other users here on the forum it's not dangerous however, some have valid arguments why you may be carefull using darks for your business setup.

Hello,

I have purchased darks from @auric for some time ago and went to a service provider to get a Seychelles corp setup based on these documents. All was fine and the company is still a live.

I got the original inc. docs. send to a P.O. box so I'm holding them in my hands now. I opened an EMI account also based on the information provided from the darks. All still good. So far I have moved aprox 145,000 euro in and out of this account. I got only one issue where they asked me for an selfie which was quickly provided and all is good.

That's my short story, hope it can be of help to one or another!
may I ask which EMI Account you are using?

Latest Threads