Question Offshore Corporation + Wise corporate account?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
Deposit stablecoin. Instantly receive virtual card. Spend anywhere VISA is accepted.

facelessvoid

I am looking to register an offshore business account either most likely in BVI, after reading the forums, it looks like it involves jumping through a lot of hoops. I have used wise business account before. and it does seem that they offer business accounts for corporations in BVI. Has anyone tried this setup?

Get incorporation papers from BVI
Setup Wise business account with papers

manage money remotely

seems like its almost too easy..?

FinTech Avenger

FinTech Guru
Mentor Group Gold
I am looking to register an offshore business account either most likely in BVI, after reading the forums, it looks like it involves jumping through a lot of hoops. I have used wise business account before. and it does seem that they offer business accounts for corporations in BVI. Has anyone tried this setup?

Get incorporation papers from BVI
Setup Wise business account with papers

manage money remotely

seems like its almost too easy..?
What is your motivation behind setting up offshore company in BVI?
What's your business? Where to do you sell your products or services?

facelessvoid

My business are strictly online subscription membership + Saas products, no physical goods.
Some part of my business involves adult entertainment(nothing illegal), which part of the motivation where I would like to have a holding company in offshore location

the other motivation is to test water with offshore location to see if I can use it to deduct income from my other corporations and use it as a subcontractor, big maybe on that one

Latest Threads