Our valued sponsor

Offshore for ECommerce

genetik

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

i nearly read all threads but still miss some Infos may someone can help me and guide me. I'm from Europe from an high TAX countrie, I have some side businesses in Ecommerce running which starts to make decent amount of Money.

What I want is to reduce tax as much as possible for the side Business, the ecommerce is at the Moment droppshipping only, so buying from China and selling WorldWide 90% is just USA.

What I Need:
Low Tax
Payment Gateway
Paypal if possible

Can anyone guide me with which Location or Setup I should go which is easy and fast ?

Hi guys,

i nearly read all threads but still miss some Infos may someone can help me and guide me. I'm from Europe from an high TAX countrie, I have some side businesses in Ecommerce running which starts to make decent amount of Money.

What I want is to reduce tax as much as possible for the side Business, the ecommerce is at the Moment droppshipping only, so buying from China and selling WorldWide 90% is just USA.

What I Need:
Low Tax
Payment Gateway
Paypal if possible

Can anyone guide me with which Location or Setup I should go which is easy and fast ?
Hello.
Digital or physical goods?

You may setup your company and bank account in Cyprus and find a European payment service provider to handle your credit card processing.

It's not going to be cheap or anonymous but it is a possibility!

PayPal is going to be complicated for this setup! Usually people doing business with China setup corps in Hong Kong or Seychelles even BVI has been popular in the past.

I dont think they have as long as I can pay with Credit Card it should not be a problem.

But it will be a problem to connect it with paypal and a payment gateway for my customers I think

If the seller has no problem to doing business with an offshore company, US market like stripe and 2checkout as payment system and 2checkout is possibile with an offshore company + Leupay.
Don't forget that Paypal is not the first choice for real business.

PS: I have 21 companies, but I don't use PayPal. thu&¤#

If the seller has no problem to doing business with an offshore company, US market like stripe and 2checkout as payment system and 2checkout is possibile with an offshore company + Leupay.
Don't forget that Paypal is not the first choice for real business.

PS: I have 21 companies, but I don't use PayPal. thu&¤#

Thanks, can you recommend anything like Seychelles or BVI or whatever whit this set up ?

The paypal thing I have to think about, at the moment 70% of my customers pay with paypal not with stripe .. they even prefere to use paypal for normal CC payments

Reactions: bountymounty
Thanks, can you recommend anything like Seychelles or BVI or whatever whit this set up ?

The paypal thing I have to think about, at the moment 70% of my customers pay with paypal not with stripe .. they even prefere to use paypal for normal CC payments

St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize are good choices for your business, but if you need Paypal the best choices are Bulgaria, Slovenia and Cyprus.

sounds good .. do you know how easy it is ? is it needed to go there for the set up ?

I guess i would not need a bank account as I can just use leupay for payment processors and paypal without bank account, you can also pm me if you want

You can register your company from distance without travelling to Bulgaria with the additional power of attorney documents, translations and certifications.

The registration of a limited liability company in Bulgaria includes a Bank account in Bulgaria, but you can use Leupay with BG IBAN.

I can't find the thread now, but there were a few guys from Bulgaria also agent's that posted about this already. As far as I remember they were not satisfied with Bulgaria.

Maybe I can find the thread so I will update this one.