Our valued sponsor

Offshore for ECommerce

Guys I really need help now, my business is running good now with good revenue I need a setup now and dont know where to incorporate, I'm willing to pay someone who can help me for the best setup ..

.) living in EU (Austria)
.) Selling mainly to USA but want to expand to rest of the world
.) 10k revenue per month till now will increase by a lot
.) quick setup if possible
.) CC Gateway and also Paypal (not fake Paypal) needed
.) Easy with Tax and Accounting

Please help asap

Guys I really need help now, my business is running good now with good revenue I need a setup now and dont know where to incorporate, I'm willing to pay someone who can help me for the best setup ..

.) living in EU (Austria)
.) Selling mainly to USA but want to expand to rest of the world
.) 10k revenue per month till now will increase by a lot
.) quick setup if possible
.) CC Gateway and also Paypal (not fake Paypal) needed
.) Easy with Tax and Accounting

Please help asap

Hi.
What kind of business?
You can use Bulgaria (10% corporate taxation) as a first choice and Cyprus (12,5% corporate taxation) as second choice.This if you need an European company.
Outside EU you can use UAE. thu&¤#

Hi.
What kind of business?
You can use Bulgaria (10% corporate taxation) as a first choice and Cyprus (12,5% corporate taxation) as second choice.This if you need an European company.
Outside EU you can use UAE. thu&¤#

Dropshipping .. it dont has to be an EU company

Would the following work:
Dark Papers - Form Belize Company with Dark Papers - Get EMI with Dark Papers - Register Paypal and 2CO with Dark Papers ?

Can you plese PM me reagarding Bulgaria (I cant sent PMs) Cyprus is to expensive

Bulgaria dont works for Austria DTA between Austria and Bulgaria says:

1. You need a phisical adress there with at least one employee or director
2. You have to pay tax in the country where are operate the business more then 183 days per year

would mean I have to pay in Austria
Don't confuse corporate taxes with personal incomes.

Use a UK Limited with nominee shareholder/director. (setup £900) You can also have the nominee director open a UK bank account for an extra £1000. This will give you access to paypal, and via TransferWise a UK, US and EU IBAN.

Total initial investment will be around £2500 (virtual office). Get a UK simcard (from 3) at Ebay.com.

If you are unable to invest this money, just pay the taxes locally.

Reactions: Tinker
Use a UK Limited with nominee shareholder/director. (setup £900) You can also have the nominee director open a UK bank account for an extra £1000. This will give you access to paypal, and via TransferWise a UK, US and EU IBAN.

Total initial investment will be around £2500 (virtual office). Get a UK simcard (from 3) at Ebay.com.

If you are unable to invest this money, just pay the taxes locally.

this would be nice but this does not work for Austria ..

but DTA says I need a substance there not a virtual office substance means, office + a least one employee

In various other threads you say that people have to come to Bulgaria to register a Company and open a bank account or did I miss something?
The bank needs personal visit. The company can be registered without travelling to Bulgaria. In this case you must add the costs for the additional power of attorney, translations and certifications. thu&¤#

Hello,
I am trying to find a country where I can set up my company (peer to peer forex/ options trading environment). I am from Canada and regulations are very strict to set something like that up. Does anyone know which country or countries would allow me to set up such a business without hassle?

Thanks

Latest Threads