Our valued sponsor

Offshore Holding company with Cyprus trading company how was it?

mert

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading a few threads about it. I don't understand it clear, can you please explain what was the best offshore company to be Holding for a trading company in Cyprus?

I think it was Seychelles Holding + Cyprus trading and banking in Cyprus right?

prouvl said:
Can the same setup be done with a Belize company and a Cyprus company?
Yes you can do the same with a Belize company. Just make sure you get the incorporation documents for the Belize company apostilled!

Reactions: craigs
Entering into such a setup give maximal anonymity considering the options available. A Seychelles company with nominee director and shareholder avoids your name to appear anywhere in the incorporation documents, that's good. While the Seychelles company is appointed director and shareholder in the Cyprus company you will again have 100% privacy in the Cyprus company!

Reactions: arturos and mert
1. Incorporate a Seychelles or other offshore company of your choice with nominees and good privacy

2. Let the offshore company incorporate the Cyprus company / onshore company and insert itself as director and shareholder

Mission accomplished :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Safa said:
1. Incorporate a Seychelles or other offshore company of your choice with nominees and good privacy
2. Let the offshore company incorporate the Cyprus company / onshore company and insert itself as director and shareholder

Mission accomplished :)
I just need a simple offshore company in Seychelles to start right? I don't have to consider anything special or ask for something in order to get the Seychelles company to be holding true?

As we discussed in another thread, there is no legal distinction between trading and holding companies in the Seychelles. A regular Seychelles IBC will suffice to act as a holding company of, as in this example, a Cypriot company. Just inform your CSP that the Seychelles IBC will be a holding company. It may affect how they draft the M&A, but they are usually written in such a generic way that there is never a need to modify them.

Reactions: alain