Our valued sponsor

Offshore in Panama or Seychelles what is best?

naomi

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
May 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you advise what is best to register offshore company in Panama or Seychelles?

I read everywhere that Panama has the most reliable infrastructure, privacy and anonymity and it is easy to register a Panamanian company?

What about Seychelles how reliable are they, what are the costs?

I can only say that Panama is OK, but if you look at what this country has to offer compared to the Seychelles then a Seychelles company has a much higher level of privacy and anonymity, if this isn't a issue then still it is cheaper and faster to incorporate a Seychelles company than a Panamanian company!

FYI please also read this: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
I've read this blog post and I see what your point is, still I'm looking into Panama and alternatives to Seychelles companies just to be sure that I'm doing it right.

Sure take your time please, it is important to research about your needs and to find the proper solution, otherwise you will end up with something that may not be what you are looking for or that fullfill your needs ;)

I've been researching a little more since my post and came to the conclusion that it may be best to incorporate a Seychelles or Panama Holding company and a Cyprus company for trading, since Cyprus is part of EU it would look nice'r :)

Actually many are taking the same approach and incorporating a Seychelles Holding and a Cyprus trading, so they can make use of the DTA between Cyprus and the Seychelles and avoid to pay any corporate tax!

afikast said:
I decided to go with a Seychelles company and have been happy since :)
I'm glad that you found what your were looking for. Where did you incorporated your Seychelles company, I mean who is the agent?

begreat said:
Why is a Seychelles offshore company better than a Panama corporation?
I don't believe one is better than the other. It may depend on what requirements and goals you have to your offshore company setup.