Our valued sponsor

offshore incorporations centre - you can find it here!

buzzoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
When one is looking for an offshore incorporations centre, what is he actually looking for then. I would say a agent who is able to help him out with his needs and goals. Some company that is able to help with the entire setup of his business offshore. No one will want to get into trouble once they incorporated offshore. No one want to just have their company and left alone without banking or trust facilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of money sir :)

I would like to know which offshore company centre can provide -
real office with staff

phone number

call forwarding

audited accounting

real banking

Do you know of any that can do that, if so what fees will I pay and what are requirements?
That's actually something most are offering, not the companies you find by Google ADwords advertisers in offshore corporations but those like the forum owners, they are specialized in tailored solutons for business owners! I know that because they helped a friend of mine to establish their presence in Cyprus with office, staff and all that.

Reactions: JohnLocke
That's actually something most are offering, not the companies you find by Google ADwords advertisers in offshore corporations but those like the forum owners, they are specialized in tailored solutons for business owners! I know that because they helped a friend of mine to establish their presence in Cyprus with office, staff and all that.
We try to explain that many times during a day to new potential clients, from time to time some are actually leasoning while others are just shopping around for where they can get the cheapest solution for their business. For many they don't even noticed that "cheap & my business" are 2 words which shouldn't be put in the same context. Anyway some people need to learn the hard way.

We try to explain that many times during a day to new potential clients, from time to time some are actually leasoning while others are just shopping around for where they can get the cheapest solution for their business. For many they don't even noticed that "cheap & my business" are 2 words which shouldn't be put in the same context. Anyway some people need to learn the hard way.
It's difficult for people that don't know about offshore formation to understand the difference between a cheap and a more expensive setup! You need to take into consideration that most of newbs don't know what we need and where to start!

Reactions: JohnLocke
It's difficult for people that don't know about offshore formation to understand the difference between a cheap and a more expensive setup! You need to take into consideration that most of newbs don't know what we need and where to start!
I know that, actually our management know that and it's the reasons for why we have made this forum. The entire idea was that people could find answers to their questions or ask here and get ideas, free advise and much more. Some people just misunderstand that and think we are providing free advise on Skype, phone and even meetings, and that's not the case :NYA:

Thank you for clarification Admin. I'm not such an user I hope :)
This was not specific to any forum user just a generalization!

Yes I have found out that you're right. But can you explain why some want to have real staff for their offshore corp? I only try to learn.

If you are in a business where it is required to have local stuff i.e. Forex trading or other financial services you will need to hire staff/employ people in the country where you register your company. For instant in Cyprus and BVI this is mandatory.

What if it isn't a requirement to have a real office and staff for my company but I still want to establish that' date=' is it possible or will I be required to apply for any permission somewhere?[/quote']
I don't see what should stop you to establish a real office with staff, phone and so on! What's your question actually?

I was wondering if all of the offshore company formation services out there are actually incorporated in the jurisdiction of their operation or if they just corporate with other agents in the different offshore jurisdictions and building networks for smarter services.

Latest Threads