Our valued sponsor

offshore incorporations centre - you can find it here!

Usually you can simply do the business you like at any time, I only think when it comes to the official SIBA registry they would like to know what business you are actually doing but no one will ever ask !!

Usually you can simply do the business you like at any time' date=' I only think when it comes to the official SIBA registry they would like to know what business you are actually doing but no one will ever ask !![/quote']
SIBA want to know but actually don't care unless someone reports your business!

Reactions: buzzoffshore
The main reasons to have a real office and real staff in one offshore jurisdiction may be that you require a financial service license which then will require you to do so!

Well well, if you tell the truth about the business you are doing and it is considered high risk you will either see huge delays in your entire setup process or you will be rejected from the beginning and never find a solution anywhere. Sometimes you have to cheat to avoid troubles.

Reactions: warrior
Well well' date=' if you tell the truth about the business you are doing and it is considered high risk you will either see huge delays in your entire setup process or you will be rejected from the beginning and never find a solution anywhere. Sometimes you have to cheat to avoid troubles.[/quote']
why, to be honest may be the path to follow.

Well well' date=' if you tell the truth about the business you are doing and it is considered high risk you will either see huge delays in your entire setup process or you will be rejected from the beginning and never find a solution anywhere. Sometimes you have to cheat to avoid troubles.[/quote']
What are you going to do when they find out that you played games with them and your entire operation get shut down or just your banking or payment processing ? Then you will be left with something you don't want and you have to either start again or find something different to do.

What are you going to do when they find out that you played games with them and your entire operation get shut down or just your banking or payment processing ? Then you will be left with something you don't want and you have to either start again or find something different to do.
Then I switch to the next setup and forget about this one. If you are playing games in this industry and with offshore corps. you need to be prepared and can't just establish one company with an account you need several setups in different offshore jurisdictions and with different banks they may be offshore and even onshore for that sake.

I agree with buzzoffshore, there are so many offshore jurisdictions around that finding a new isn't really a problem if you mess up one. The only problem may be the offshore banking that is a little more complicated compared to an offshore company formation!

So with "so many" offshore jurisdiction to choose from where are you all going to incorporate now? Do you keep your companies where they are and do business as usual or do you change your entire structure because of the storm outside?

The main reasons to have a real office and real staff in one offshore jurisdiction may be that you require a financial service license which then will require you to do so!
What purpose do you have for a license if your business don't need it? I'm an online business not required to obtain a license for selling my products?

What purpose do you have for a license if your business don't need it? I'm an online business not required to obtain a license for selling my products?
I think he mean that if a license is required they will ask for it in order to register your company for the business activity.

When one is looking for an offshore incorporations centre, what is he actually looking for then. I would say a agent who is able to help him out with his needs and goals. Some company that is able to help with the entire setup of his business offshore. No one will want to get into trouble once they incorporated offshore. No one want to just have their company and left alone without banking or trust facilities.

How does this video look like? Panama lawyers?