Our valued sponsor

Offshore investment company where to incorporate

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Need to explore the possibility to incorporate a Offshore Investment Company for a 200M EUR investment, just don't know how to go around it.

Have been looking into the Seychelles, Belize and Panama.... not really sure if this is where I have to look. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Why don't you consider Singapore? Today, increasing number of foreign companies and investors are turning to Singapore as their offshore investment destination due to the country's attractive tax regime, highly stable political climate and business friendly environment.

Singapore's corporate income tax rate stands at less than 9% for profits up to S$300,000 and flat 17% above S$300,000. Singapore resident companies are taxed only on income that arises from Singapore or when foreign sourced income is remitted into Singapore (unless the income was already subjected to taxes in a jurisdiction with headline tax rates of at least 15%). The income sourced overseas and retained outside the country is not taxable. Under Singapore's single-tier tax system, tax paid by a company on its profits is the final tax and all dividends paid to its shareholders are exempt from further taxation. Moreover Singapore company incorporation process is quick and efficient without any bureaucratic red-tape involved. Under normal cirumstances, the company can be incorporated in 1-2 days.

For more information on Singapore taxes, Singapore company incorporation and advantages of Singapore as an offshore jurisdiction refer to 0 tolerance for spam

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bizman
Singapore is a good recommandation, it is used by many, it depends a little on what it is you will need your offshore company for... Cyprus has a corporate tax of only 10% If you don't evene sell anything in Cyprus or do business at all in Cyprus, but just have your company there you won't pay any tax at all, thats what makes this attractive for many.

Why didn't anyone suggested a Private Interest Foundation or Mutual Fund in the Seychelles that would have solved my problem and stoped further searching :D Actually it is my Panama Lawyer who is suggesting the Seychelles for such activity.

Latest Threads