Our valued sponsor

Offshore Investment Trust Firm License with a reliable correspondent bank account network.

Billneon

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

It might come across very stupid question but i have come across a few consulting firms that help with establishment of investment bank / trust along with a reliable correspondent bank account network guaranteed ( also + own swift code).

In terms of available activities, the investment bank and trust is allowed to receive and send deposit from general public. It looks like to me that this would just act as a payment licensed / EMI licensed institution as it would leverage correspondent bank account network to facilitate cross-boarder payment.

My key question is that without any legitimacy payment license or EMI license in order to facilitate cross-boarder payment, Would i be able to remittance-a-like business with this option ?

Thanks

No question is stupid if you have to ask to save yourself from being scammed thu&¤#.

What is anyway the usual Swedish Trust company setup with multi currency payment accounts and your own swift....lol?

The criminal operation run out of Netherlands for over a decade from a shoe-box brass plate address in Amsterdam? Plus uses a software company owned by a well known criminal facilitator on the underworld.

Or is this something else maybe or just a reseller of the same BS product? :D

No question is stupid if you have to ask to save yourself from being scammed thu&¤#.

What is anyway the usual Swedish Trust company setup with multi currency payment accounts and your own swift....lol?

The criminal operation run out of Netherlands for over a decade from a shoe-box brass plate address in Amsterdam? Plus uses a software company owned by a well known criminal facilitator on the underworld.

Or is this something else maybe or just a reseller of the same BS product? :D
Thanks for your comment and exactly you have got my point.

So you mean that it's not possible legally and does not make sense at all right ?

I meant can i take it as a scam ? Thanks

Yes 100% a scam and laundering scheme. The scheme only sells to Russians, Iranians and ponzi scheme owners. Don't mess around with it.

@Billneon As Martin has underlined, "Swedish trusts" are absolute, pure, 100% scam. Stay away.

If you'd like to explore budget options for money transfer/EMI agency you can contact me for a free, non-obligatory consultation :)
I do really appropriate your help. Yes - I have been thinking of starting a small payment institution coming years and looking for the best option that suits to my situation. Because of my tight budget, I have been eyeing for getting an offshore PSP licences such as Georgia and Mauritius. I have actually come cross some of agents that provide offshore p2p/emi license with guaranteed SEPA or SWIFT. Is this real ? I am more than happy to get your consultation.

Thanks

I have actually come cross some of agents that provide offshore p2p/emi license with guaranteed SEPA or SWIFT. Is this real ?

Oh boy :rolleyes:. Thread carefully no such thing as guranteed exists. You will end up with a nesting solution for wire transfers.

Latest Threads