Our valued sponsor

Offshore jurisdiction for a freelancer?

Rookwood

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys, my question is actually very simple, but I will try to explain it as good as possible.

I live in the Czech Republic and I'm also a Czech citizen.

I would like to start making websites / software / scripts / provide services online in the Czech Republic BUT ALSO all around the world.

TLDR : What jurisdiction should I use to avoid paying taxes at all? I'm still very small, not a dollar millionaire, so even 15% from my revenue will hurt me.
+ is it legal? If not, then tell me, I'm not sure about this. I will always pay via card from the certain jurisdiction or just take cash from ATM.

Thx

Hello guys, my question is actually very simple, but I will try to explain it as good as possible.

I live in the Czech Republic and I'm also a Czech citizen.

I would like to start making websites / software / scripts / provide services online in the Czech Republic BUT ALSO all around the world.

TLDR : What jurisdiction should I use to avoid paying taxes at all? I'm still very small, not a dollar millionaire, so even 15% from my revenue will hurt me.
+ is it legal? If not, then tell me, I'm not sure about this. I will always pay via card from the certain jurisdiction or just take cash from ATM.

Thx
For about 5K set up and 30K a year living look at the UAE for absolutely no tax.

Estonia for 15% dividend

Romania micro corporation is about 5% but turnover less than 1M double check tax amount by google.

But I want to pay 0% taxes everywhere. In the country, where the offshore company is + of course in my current country.

Reputation of the jurisdiction doesn't matter to me, but I would like to make it as less expensive to setup as possible. Is that even possible to make it legally? If not, then somebody stop me please, I'm a newbie.

Latest Threads