Our valued sponsor

Offshore Payment Gateway which accept Adult Paysites? (Small Biz)

Hi Vinip. By offshore, you mean outside of the US, so I'm assuming you're incorporated in the US?

If so and if you need EU payment processing, I might have a few hints for you. But before posting them here, tell a little more about your business (not all, just a little ;))
- Is you adult content dating? liveshow ? VOD? Other?
- Are you incorporated in the US or elsewhere?
- What's the average ticket (< $50, $50 to $100, more...)?

PM me the infos if you prefer and I'll answer back here, by email or

Cheers and good luck with your business!

Hi Vinip. By offshore, you mean outside of the US, so I'm assuming you're incorporated in the US?

If so and if you need EU payment processing, I might have a few hints for you. But before posting them here, tell a little more about your business (not all, just a little ;))
- Is you adult content dating? liveshow ? VOD? Other?
- Are you incorporated in the US or elsewhere?
- What's the average ticket (< $50, $50 to $100, more...)?

PM me the infos if you prefer and I'll answer back here, by email or

Cheers and good luck with your business!
Hi
I am non-US person.

- VOD membership paysite selling access to videos, dvd's etc.
- I dont know what incorporated means but I am not a US citizen nor I do live in US (outside of US).
- Average ticket is around 20-30

Its small biz. Having little user base. I am not a money hungry person and I am happy with small user base and less sales. But I need to find an offshore payment processor which has little fees (like no setup fee etc.).
I have found some in EU. But it seems they need registered sole business or company. And I don't know how to register as a sole proprietorship.

Hi Vinip.

Could you just PM an url of yours where you have the content you wish to sell?
Right after, I'll post here (or pm or whatever...) the contact you need to start processing.
If you are already processing your content, you will be asked for your processing history. Even if chargeback ratio is a little high, don't hide it from potential payment processors. They will show you ways to reduce it.

By incorporated, I meant: is your business registered or are you a sole prorietor ? and where in the world?
Are you looking for USD or Euro would do? (of course, multicurrency is best :))

Latest Threads