Our valued sponsor

Offshore personal non EU bank account remotely

@Forester you speak Russian. Wow cool. Where are you now?
Well, honestly, once upon a time, in the times when the Soviet Union existed, I was really fluent, even being able to pretend for a remarkable time that I am not a foreigner (not necessarilly a Russian). Nowadays, I still understand fluently but speaking is definitely not so perfect...
I am moving between various places in Europe and Canada, mostly.

As an EU citizen and resident, where can I open a regular current account (not private banking) outside the EU, remotely? Any bank in any country is highly appreciated! Preferably without introducer but if there is no other option, that's fine, too.
Currenxie.com worked good for me with few companies. Sometimes they asked for invoice copies, but it's definitely a good account in my experience.
They open HK multicurrency account and EU IBAN (EUR) in UK (GB IBAN with Citibank).
Video identification required and standard proof/dox.

Currenxie.com worked good for me with few companies. Sometimes they asked for invoice copies, but it's definitely a good account in my experience.
They open HK multicurrency account and EU IBAN (EUR) in UK (GB IBAN with Citibank).
Video identification required and standard proof/dox.
I believe the OP was asking about personal accounts, this is what I found ...

Do you offer personal bank accounts?

Our goal at Currenxie is to be the best online b2b business account on the market! For this reason, we are exclusively focused on business accounts.

Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads