Our valued sponsor

offshore society with bank of america account?

pablo13

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm new, I'm from Argentina and I want to create an account in the Bank of America because to receive money from PayPal because in my country it is impossible to receive money from PayPal. the problem is that I can't create a personal account at the bank because I don't have a SSN and I'm not a US resident.

there is a possibility to create an account without going to united states ???

i have thought in create an offshore society or ltd in delawere and create an "small bussines" account
what dou you recommend guys???????
????????????

Hi, I'm new, I'm from Argentina and I want to create an account in the Bank of America because to receive money from PayPal because in my country it is impossible to receive money from PayPal. the problem is that I can't create a personal account at the bank because I don't have a SSN and I'm not a US resident.

there is a possibility to create an account without going to united states ???

i have thought in create an offshore society or ltd in delawere and create an "small bussines" account
what dou you recommend guys???????
????????????
Get a paypal, thats verified with a either a bank or attached with a cash card...
That way you cash out anonymously,through your local atm at local atm withdrawal rates.lot less hassles all around...

Getting a US bank simply to link a paypal acct,would take no simple setup from all angles...put into consideration the bucks required towards your opsec..rea#44!

Reactions: pablo13
I want to create an account in the Bank of America because to receive money from PayPal because in my country it is impossible to receive money from PayPal. the problem is that I can't create a personal account at the bank because I don't have a SSN and I'm not a US resident.

BofA usually opens personal bank accounts for non-resident aliens without SSN. I would try a different branch - you have to apply in branch in person. But maybe they are stricter with South Americans than with other nationalities.

That said, will a personal bank account really solve your problem?

Get a paypal, thats verified with a either a bank or attached with a cash card...
That way you cash out anonymously,through your local atm at local atm withdrawal rates.lot less hassles all around...

Getting a US bank simply to link a paypal acct,would take no simple setup from all angles...put into consideration the bucks required towards your opsec..rea#44!
the problem is that in argentina you cannot have a debit paypal card neither attach with an argentinian bank. so is imposible to me to extract money of the paypal account in any atm. Do you reccomend me create an offshore account? i wouldnt have any problem attaching the paypal account with the bank account?

BofA usually opens personal bank accounts for non-resident aliens without SSN. I would try a different branch - you have to apply in branch in person. But maybe they are stricter with South Americans than with other nationalities.

That said, will a personal bank account really solve your problem?
i`ve talken with the bank and he told me that is imposible to open a bank account without going in person to united states, because you only can open an remote account if you are resident of eeuu or if you have the green card.
i dont know what to do

the problem is that in argentina you cannot have a debit paypal card neither attach with an argentinian bank. so is imposible to me to extract money of the paypal account in any atm. Do you reccomend me create an offshore account? i wouldnt have any problem attaching the paypal account with the bank account?
Exactly you got the perspective and angle illustrated, the Setup would include a bank acct that would receive the paypal test amount and code paypal requires to verify the paypal acct.
Once verified you carryout your normal day to day transactions, cashing out your paypal funds from the bank acct you had verified earlier..
Two options would excite you on this opsec
1. the bank receives funds and attached with the bank acct is a Global cash card for easy cashout.

2. You setup the pp acct with a global cash card with high limit withdrawals at your local atm..when linking the card paypal would send a code which also appears on the cash card statement instantly

3. Alternatively You can have the paypal setup this way and all your buddies use you to cash out...you charge a premium...from friends paypal to your well set up paypal+cash card..

for the last setup, there would be a retainer fee...(came as a bonus)

A few ways to Navigate Your Offshore opsec...

NB:Anyone considering to get a bank account must be physically present in the US with the global scenario....a few service providers on the OCT have some unique access to banking services in the US and some interesting viable setups...rea#44!

The MG awaits

Latest Threads